At a... We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic Agile team. You will design and advice on security solutions needed to make the bank a more secure environment. If our digital...
We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic Agile team. You will design and advice on security solutions needed to make the bank a more secure environment. If our digital security is at stake, you will know which measures are needed, what processes are involved and what tools to use. This involves solutions which will defend our brand, for example automating passive reconnaissance and designing advanced systems which will defend our network from the inside.
What would you like your next step to be? Pursue your goals and work on your professional and personal development. Tell us your story. We’re excited to hear from you!
As a DevOps engineer, you deliver security solutions that improve the security of the bank's IT infrastructure. You do this in a DevOps team where a product owner defines what is needed, including priorities. You deliver solutions and decide how they look.
We are looking for the following skillset:
• Up-to-date knowledge for the current threats targeting enterprise businesses.
• Awareness of security tools (e.g. firewalls, proxy, IDS/IPS, NIDS, endpoint protection, anti-malware, etc.)
• Working with Azure and/or other cloud environments.
• Working with system integration methods and python.
If you have knowledge in the above areas and you would like to develop your skills further, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for people to join the CISO / Operations and Intelligence (O&I) / Change department. This team delivers all the IT and security solutions that make the bank safer. Quite a lot of internal jargon, we understand that. Please see the brief explanation of these terms below:
Stands for Corporate Information Security Office. They are the umbrella department within ABN AMRO that ensures that we remain a digital bank where malicious parties cannot get their foot in the door.
Stands for Operations and Intelligence. Within CISO, this department provides infrastructural, security-related services, such as a Security Operations Centre (SOC). They also devise cryptography solutions and security assurance for applications in other departments.
The CISO/O&I/Change department consists of eight Agile teams. Each of these deliver
IT solutions for a specific area of attention within O&I. Specialisms include Network Security, SIEM, Use Cases and CaaS (Cryptography-as-a-Service). Each team works in sprints and as a developer in such a team you and your colleagues are end-to-end responsible for the way in which you convert the requirements into an implemented end product.
There is no separate test or release team. Each Agile team determines its own approach, whereby you plan and deliver a result every three weeks (Sprint) with as much value for the organisation as possible.
You feel at home in a technical environment. You have shown in the past that you are able to learn quickly and apply the learned skills immediately. You like to work together with other specialists and you know from experience teamwork sets changes in motion. And that's what you want: getting things done!
Take the initiative, get started and make it happen!
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile:
• HBO/Batchelor level of working and thinking
• Can demonstrate in technical depth, the role you have played in development and engineering team(s)
• Demonstrable affinity with security aspects / securing IT infrastructure
• You have preferably worked in an Agile environment
• You have a valid EU working permit
• Living in NL
In addition, we are looking for:
• Ideally some years' experience in System Integration Engineering;
• Required to have experience with Azure. Preferred is being certified with either AZ-104 or AZ-204.
• Required to have a lot of experience working with Linux systems, since we do 99% of everything in Linux.
• Required to have recent python and bash skills, mostly focussed on automation / scripting.
• Required to have experience in DevOps environment. Meaning that people are able to design a solution, implement it, test it and keep it operational.
• Preferred to have experience with automated deployment with tooling like Azure DevOps.
• Preferred to have affinity with security environment / security mindset
• Preferred to have worked with PowerBI.
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself as a specialist. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of employee benefits. This largely determines your own conditions.
At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.