Dedicated support member for our VIP users
Are you up for a challenge?
Within our local support area we have a dedicated team which supports all our VIP users who are located in the Netherlands and a view abroad.
We provide support services involving hardware devices like laptops, desktops, phones and audio/video and supported software from WPS. Our service is a tailor-made advice based on customer demands: we analyze the demand and offer a suitable solution.
Who are we?
We are Workplace Services: the department which is responsible for the delivery of IT-related workplace products (e.g. computers, Wi-Fi, software, phones) and for the essential support services to ING colleagues worldwide.
Are we looking for you?
We are looking for an engineer. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal communication skills.
As you will be working in an Agile international environment, we expect you to have experience with Agile and/or DevOps. Also, it’s mandatory to have a fluent command of the English language, written and spoken. Within ING we look for engineers who behave according to the Orange Code. Hence, you are a proactive team player, you always look for improvement and you teach, coach and train colleagues to improve as well.
What you’ll be doing
• Providing support which can consist of many facets. Help VIP users to do their work with the tools (hardware and software) provided by Workplace Service.
• Support our VIP users by phone or onsite. This can also be via email, chat, and social channels. Make the requested connection and provide the necessary support. Support the use of hardware device.
• Be a problem solver and use your tools, people skills and creative problem
solving skills to find the solution to problems faced by VIPs.
• Collaborate with other colleagues and departments to improve performance.
• Coach and control the team
• You have an HBO degree
• You have experience providing IT support in a corporate environment
• You have experience and knowledge of MS Office 365, including Outlook and MS Teams support
• You are independent, ambitious and result-driven
• You are proactive, pragmatic, and you enjoy coming up with new ideas
• You work in an accurate and structured manner
• You are an enthusiastic teamplayer
• You have a good command of the English language (verbal as well as written) and good communication skills
• You have experience in Scrum and Agile
• You are able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality
What we offer
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. ING offers excellent courses and programs because individual development of our employees is very important.
In addition we offer:
• salary scale 09
• a thirteenth month
• life-course savings scheme
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.