At a... Do you see the importance of integrity risk management within the financial sector? Are you motivated to help ABN AMRO fulfil its gatekeeper role in combating financial crime by getting the right insights from...
Do you see the importance of integrity risk management within the financial sector? Are you motivated to help ABN AMRO fulfil its gatekeeper role in combating financial crime by getting the right insights from data? Please tell us your story. We are interested to meet you.
As a data engineer you will have a crucial contribution in making relevant and high-quality data available to internal stakeholders and external regulators. We strive to do this effectively by implementing Azure Cloud Services and we need your help to do this! You will be responsible for:
• Developing, testing, and deploying applications and frameworks
• Collecting, loading, preparing, cleaning, and delivering huge datasets
• Building, monitoring and maintaining pipelines
• Optimizing the applications performances and the data delivery
• Identifying ways of improving the data quality and efficiency
• Maintaining the existing platforms
• Aligning and collaborating with stakeholders, product owners and data architects
The Non-Financial Risk data (CoDaC) team is part of the Risk Data & Modelling Grid. The Grid's ambition is to optimize the risk data landscape, so that both our customers and ABN AMRO can conduct business with integrity. The CoDaC team is responsible for loading, transforming and integrating data to feed reports and enable analyses. Currently, we are also in a transition to the public cloud (Microsoft Azure).
The atmosphere within the team and the department is open and informal. You will work in a diverse team with many different nationalities, and a good man-woman and junior-senior ratio. We work hard, but there is certainly room for fun!
You have a strong drive to continuously improve your expertise. You are also good at conveying your expertise to others, share information with team members and work together to come up with solutions. You are not afraid to voice your opinion and you are a real go getter. Getting things done is a motto you live by.
What are we looking for:
• 3+ years of experience in data engineering
• BSc or MSc in computer science or relevant field
• Preferably in possession of a Azure DP-200 Certificate
• Highly skilled in Python, Spark and Airflow
• Experience with Azure data tooling (Databricks, Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure data lake storage)
• Experienced in SQL Databases
• Understanding of distributed systems
• Experience with building ETL data pipelines
• Experience with using CI/CD pipelines and Continuous Testing
• Experience with DevOps way of working
• Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
At ABN AMRO, we offer a challenging and innovative environment. You will experience a good work-life balance with the freedom to optimize your performance in a flexible working environment. Furthermore, we think it is very important for our employees to be able to develop themselves. Therefore, we provide extensive learning paths for every expertise and a digital learning environment. Knowledge sharing within teams and departments but also across departments is stimulated and facilitated in multiple ways.
In addition we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible benefits (including vacation days, mobile phone, (electric) bicycle and additional salary)
• 25 vacation days
• Apart from the departmental training budget for the department you will receive a personal development budget of € 1.000 per year which can be save up to a maximum of 3.000
• An annual public transport pass
• A generous pension scheme
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.