At a... Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the biggest digital revolution in history? Do you like to working with (text) data and bring value to our customers? Then we are...
Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the biggest digital revolution in history? Do you like to working with (text) data and bring value to our customers? Then we are looking for you!
In this team within ABN AMRO Bank, we are looking for the next data expert that can help us help our customer even better. The team that is looking for their next colleague is looking at how tools and analysis can make our chatbot Anna find the right answer to the customer’s question. This role combines programming skills with analytical skills. By looking for innovative solutions we want to help team members with less technical knowledge to improve dialog, reaction and find gaps in Anna’s knowledge.
ABN AMRO is becoming more and more a digital bank where customers are enabled to do simple banking activities themselves. Our employees are experienced and knowledgeable advisors who can help customers with more complex questions. ABN AMRO's chatbot(s) are aiming to resolve simple questions from customers that need support. This way these questions will also be answered quickly and 24hrs per day in a customer friendly way. At the moment we support a Chatbot for Retail and Commercial Banking customers and a Chatbot for internal employees. The Retail and Commercial Banking Chatbot is rapidly growing in number of users and resolved questions. Creating more customer focussed Chatbots is part of our roadmap.
Team Chatbot is therefore part of the Customer Interaction domain of ABN AMRO. You will be working together with your colleagues in an Agile team in a dynamic and international atmosphere, with plenty of room for fun. We are okay with making mistakes, as long as we learn from them. With ABN AMRO, we are at the frontier of a major digital revolution, so take your chance and come and play the game with us!
What we expect:
• Minimum of 1.5 year experience in a professional IT environment;
• Able to effectively communicate (in written and spoken English) about your analyses and results;
• Analytical and programming skills with Python, (pre)processing, and data handling (Think Pandas, NumPy, SciPy etc.);
• Pro-active, curious attitude and an excellent team player;
• Ability to independently pick up analysis and communicate with stakeholders;
• Experience with PowerBI or another BI tool, including data modeling and preparation;
• Experience with Natural Language Processing (can also be in university);
• Able to present data and results of analyses in an attractive way;
• Able to explain machine learning concepts to stakeholders without technical experience;
• Object-oriented programming experience with Python;
Nice to have qualifications:
• Experience with Airflow DAGS/Kafka Streams, PostgresSQL/SQLAlchemy, SpaCy language package, or a neural network Python framework (Tensorflow or Pytorch package);
• Experience with a cloud environment (AWS or Azure) or a chatbot tool like IBM Watson, Dialog flow etc.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.