The whole of the Netherlands is switching. Towards smarter, cleaner and more sustainable. And everyone has their own reason for that. Some like to contribute to a better climate. Others switch because the neighbors do it too, or because they enjoy saving money. At Eneco we want to help everyone to take the next sustainable step. We are looking for the best people who can make that possible. People who are enthusiastic about our mission of 'sustainable energy for everyone' and who want to further develop their talents at Eneco. All IT functions have recently been bundled in a central unit, the Business Technology Organization (BTO). This way we can prioritize better, learn from each other, inspire each other and get the most out of Eneco together. In this role you mainly work for our Digital Solutions organization responsible for the Toon platforms and other new IOT initiatives. Within this team you are responsible for optimizing our current platform and helping to build new and future-oriented solutions based on a microservice cloud architecture.
As a Backend Developer at BTO, you will contribute to optimizing and keeping our environments up to date and making them future-proof. You dare to propose changes and you start thinking about the future technology stack of, among others, Toon. You will monitor, understand, test, link and, above all, proactively and flexibly deal with the various applications on a day-to-day basis.
- Developing and Testing new tech stack;
- Managing and monitoring Toon's backend tech stack;
- As an expert, your colleagues support and you will join in that role in the various projects and incidents;
- Analyzing and structuring complex issues and subsequently translating these into concrete and defined (partial) solutions in both functional and technical areas.
You work together as one team to achieve one mission. You are proactive in helping to accelerate the energy transition. You create space to exchange insights and opinions with colleagues and you take responsibility to contribute to the joint plan.
We are looking for someone with a can-do personality who enjoys working in a multicultural environment. You are also pragmatic, solution-oriented and a team player with good communication skills. In addition, you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Java;
- You have experience with a microservices architecture;
- CI/CD, GIT, API and REST are abbreviations that you have experience with;
- Preferably you have interest and experience with the services on AWS.
What do we have to offer?
- A gross annual salary between € 50.774 and € 71.660 (annual salary including 8% holiday allowance based on a full-time contract), depending on knowledge and experience;
- A flex budget of more than 14% on top of your annual salary. From this flex budget you can buy, for example, extra days off;
- An organization that stimulates personal development;
- Freedom in organizing your work, so you can achieve a good work/life balance;
- A good pension scheme, in which Eneco pays 70% of the pension premium, whereby you accrue the maximum pension permitted by the tax authorities.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Jean-Paul Dijkstra, our Manager Digital Solutions, is happy to answer your questions via +31 (0)6 - 20 60 00 06.
For more information about the application procedure, please call our recruitment assistant Roshni Bechan on +31 (0)6 - 11351287 or email email@example.com.
Apply immediately? That is also possible, of course, through our recruitment system. Click on the button below and send your CV with motivation. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)