At a... What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it! Your... As an IT Engineer, you...
What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
As an IT Engineer, you are able to develop, configure, and manage software applications in ways that allows the business to operate as effectively as possible.
You are part of a team that has end-to-end responsibility, on behalf of the business and clients, for developing, managing, and maintaining functionalities in the Credits and Loans Administration system, which are prioritised by the product owner.
Within sprints, you participate in all team activities (such as stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, and retrospectives) to ensure your progress is transparent. You work with your team to determine how you can ensure qualities (knowledge and skills) are—and remain—sufficiently present within the team
Working at ABN AMRO means becoming even better at what you do. We understand clients, translate their ambitions into joint success and thus earn their trust. We want our clients to understand our products. It's why we sometimes say 'no' if the risk attached to a product is too great for the client. Serving the client's interests is also a question of offering – and communicating – a transparent range of products. Banking is our business, the world is our challenge.
The team consists of a mix of international medior and senior IT Engineers. We work in a hybrid mode mainly from home and partially from the office. The way of working is pragmatic, hands-on and curious and open towards their place in the bigger organisational IT transformation program which will lead them to become a true DevOps team. Within the department they work closely with other teams who are responsible for the downstream applications to continuously improve their way of working.
• Proper level of speaking English
• Working experience with Scrum/Agile principles
• Assertive in asking questions, challenging others and him/herself, challenging the status quo
• Able to align with colleagues cross teams/vendors/stakeholders
• Capability to take ownership
• Experience with ITIL process
• Some experience in set-up and execution of API’s
• Experience in solution design
• Experience in business analysis
• Experience in working within complex application environments
• Knowledge/a good understanding of credit and loan products in general
• Some experience in writing at least basic SQL’s to support analysis of issues/solution designs etc
• Capable of taking ownership and align responsibilities with other teams
• Experience in end-user problem solving
• Solution designs
• Business req doc’s
• Test reports/summaries
• Process flows
Mindset and Attitude
• Team player attitude
• Can do mentality
• Open to new ideas
• Problem solving mentality
• Openness and honesty as values
• Happy to provide and receive feedback
• Not afraid to make ‘mistakes’ as part of learning process
• DevOps mindset and attitude
• Azure boards and/or Jira boards
• Pré: experience working with ACBS and/or Loan IQ
• Pré: SQL tools e.g SQL developer
• Incident management tools e.g. Service Now
• Pré: AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
• Pré: ITIL 4 Foundation
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.