Teamlead CI/CD and Cloud... Within ICS' Innovation & Technology, we're searching for a Teamlead CI/CD and Cloud Enablement to lead these respective teams of ICS. Are you a true team player with a strong Agile...
Within ICS' Innovation & Technology, we're searching for a Teamlead CI/CD and Cloud Enablement to lead these respective teams of ICS.
Are you a true team player with a strong Agile mindset and engineering background? Are you capable of turning ideas and opportunities into visible results?
Do you want to work together with various disciplines in a dynamic and changing environment, and lead 2 teams working to innovate technology at ICS into the future?
Great, because this could well be the start of an impressive adventure at International Card Services (ICS).
· You start the day by joining the daily standup of the teams you are coaching or helping;
· Then you attend the Enterprise Risk Committee, to clarify a proposal you submitted earlier;
· In between meetings you answer a few emails from other coaches, managers or engineers;
· Together with a development team you brainstorm about a possible architecture for their new build pipeline;
· Afterwards, you discuss the finer points of test automation over coffee with a few quality engineers, or discuss plans to migrate a service to Azure;
· Near the end of the day you join your team(s) for a mob programming session.
You have earned your stripes solving difficult problems in multiple teams. That experience has shaped you into an effective leader that can help guide teams through the many challenges of modern software development.
You are an example of what it means to be T-shaped, you live & breathe DevOps. Looking at the CNCF Cloud Native Landscape does not raise your heartrate. You’ve spent every waking moment trying to automate yourself out of a job, you just haven’t quite gotten there yet. You talk the talk & walk the walk.
You do what is necessary to achieve results, without being constrained by a traditional division of roles, tasks, development methodologies, or other sacred cows. You adapt your coaching style to the situation. Depending on conditions, you are able to take charge directly, and convince management or other teams of the way to go. You're also in control of the backlog of your team(s) and able to drive a strong product into the future.
You have an innate drive to improve yourself and your (practical) knowledge. We’re keen to hear what you have recently learned during a meetup or conference that you attended (online).
· 7 years experience working in software development and/or IT operations (a background as a development or ops engineer is a very strong plus)
· Experience in leading software development and/or cloud computing teams
· Knowledge of (multiple) programming languages
· Up-to-date with respect to test automation tooling and strategies
· Knowledge of cloud computing platforms; Microsoft Azure would be a pré
· Hands-on experience with CI/CD tooling
· You’ve learned the ropes through trial & error, failure & experience
· Pragmatic and deliberate, with a strong vision
· Very skilled in communicating with IT teams as well as non-IT stakeholders
· A strong network that you can rely on for questions and solutions
You’ll be working with the CI/CD and Cloud Enablement teams of ICS. First off, the IT Value Chain Team (CI/CD); A team of engineers & coaches with the goal of making development teams’ lives better and more fun by increasing the speed and quality of code deployments. They do so by offering CI/CD and DevOps related tooling, help and advise building deployment pipelines, experiment with new technologies and much more.
Second, the Azure Cloud Based Support Platform (CBSP) team. This team specializes in building the foundation to use public cloud capabilities within ICS. Infrastructure, networking, Azure policies, templates for VMs and other services, automation and standardization, as well as training other teams to use Azure and its many possibilities. CBSP is in the lead when it comes to the overall public cloud strategy of ICS!
We like to keep things informal and prefer working together on things via pairing or mobbing; everything that can be automated, we try to automate. And we’re always looking for that next improvement!
ICS wants to be an outstanding employer to all its employees. Because we expect you to excel, you can expect the very same from us. Employees within ICS praise the pleasant atmosphere and feel a strong connection with the organisation. If you choose to join us, we can offer you the following:
· Salary & benefits according to the “CAO banken” (salary scale 10, € 3.768 - € 5.792 gross/month based on 36 hrs/month);
· Careful attention to your personal development, and a personal training budget of €1.000 per year;
· Freedom and flexibility to get the most out of yourself and your workday;
· Our pension scheme is part of the ABN AMRO Pensioenfonds;
· OV-jaarabonnement or travel expense compensation pending on your preference.
ICS has the ambition to be the safest payments provider of the Netherlands. For over 30 years we’ve been the creditcardspecialist and market leader in issuing Visa and Mastercards. To achieve our ambition, we are innovating ICS from the ground up between 2019-2022.
Step by step our company is evolving. Our technologies, the hard- and software for our daily work, the office in which we do so, our processes, the way we provide help to our customers, the skills we have.
Everything we need to innovate to face the future even better than before is something we tackle. That is how we remain the safest and most reliable payment provider.
Are you that strong teamplayer with an Agile mindset, capable of turning ideas and chances into visible results? Do you prefer collaboration and would you like to join a dynamic company undergoing major changes?
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.