Customer Journey Expert - Senior Business Analyst PTM (incl MI)
Netherlands (AMS or Hague)
The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your application and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to the IT Solution requirements.
Particularly for Post Transaction Monitoring, we are looking for Business Analysts with a track record in system enhancement, data and Management Information (MI. Furthermore, you are keen to successfully transform complex KYC requests into simple and concise demands. Moreover, we look for BAs that can work within a multidisciplinary team in a fast-moving, challenging environment. Experience in compliance, client lifecycle, regulatory or anti money laundering (AML) in combination with Data analysis, Process and/or IT solution implementation is a must.
What you'll do:
- You analyze business requirements for the development of products and services in the KYC scope; including aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient way to DataMarts
- Knowledge in creating SQL queries and analysing scripts for troubleshooting and assisting stakeholder questions for data variances.
- You are always looking to automate processes and know-how to include checks; you are able to Designing and plan solutions and help improve existing solutions;
- You are comfortable with creating requirements and reviewing reports based on SSRS;
- You feel at home in a complex and fragmented IT landscape and can navigate in it;
- You can simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, FO organizations, Local KYC activities and Service organizations;
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards;
- You refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimize velocity;
- You can guide and assist Data others working in the squad.
- You can assist the Product owner and stakeholders involved in a project.
- You take the bigger picture into account and look beyond your Squad;
- You make sure your work is always on time for the Squad;
- You have strong documentation skills, ensure the re-trace of logic is easy;
- You are attuned to working with confidential data.
You play an active role in the incident and problem process, together with the Squad;
You give and ask for constructive feedback;
You build the bridge between business and IT.
You strive for excellence and optimization.
How to succeed:
- You are an inspiring, energetic & approachable Business Analyst (BA);
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy working with stakeholders
- Master or bachelor’s degree; preferably in a business, process or logic/math’s related field;
- Minimal 5+ years of working experience in innovation and IT;
- Minimal 5+ years with Data analysis is a big plus;
- Strong affinity with data is required;
- Understanding of PowerShell, ETL and Business Intelligence tools
- Working experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance is a plus; experience in configuring, deploying the solutions in different environments is a plus;
- You have experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes;
- Experience with Post Transaction monitoring solutions is a plus (eg Smaragd, RiskShiled, Mantas, FCRM (FiServ))
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change and spotting risks/weaknesses;
- Strong analytical, communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).