At a... Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and be part of to the biggest data revolution in history? Do you have a strong understanding of data and its quality, and do you agree with us that...
Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and be part of to the biggest data revolution in history? Do you have a strong understanding of data and its quality, and do you agree with us that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Do you want to work with the Public Cloud? Highly advanced Data Tools? Does solving complex data related cases make you happy? Then the Enterprise Data Assets (EDA) Grid is the place for you!
To speed up and strengthen our migration from On premise to Azure, we are searching for the best Azure data engineers to join us. As an Azure data engineer, you will be developing solutions on Azure for loading data (structured or unstructured) from different sources to cloud storage (Azure).
With a combination of (open source) software & tools, and self-build top-of-the-line tooling, the EDA Grid is the Master Data-, Reference Data- and Data Quality Management heart of ABN AMRO that focusses on helping all other parts of the bank remain in control of their data. With help of commercial off the shelf tools, open source tools, and self-build software, we safeguard the quality of the data for the entire bank and provide solutions to all business lines. The possibilities are vast. Building software is great but creating value out of 7 petabytes of data is better! While this means we value our top-notch quality standard, you’ll be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which we do this.
You work together with other Data Engineers in small Agile teams (4-6 persons) within a DevOps culture. Here, you will use the latest technologies on the Public Cloud. The atmosphere is informal, and we are ok with making mistakes provided everyone is open about it and learns from them. We work hard, and we play hard. The teams are in constant collaboration with all business lines, international branches and subsidiaries of the bank where we all work together at the frontier of a major data revolution and with the core value-assets of the organization.
As you can see, we have certain expectations. Ideally, you already fit into them. If you do not, but feel you can grow into such an expert, we are also very interested to meet you!
1. At least 2 years of working experience on Azure solutions
2. Strong experience with Azure native tools and technology (Azure Data Factory/Databricks) and Azure certified
3. Hands-on experience as a Azure Developer to build ETL process using ADF/Databricks
4. Able to build Azure Devops pipeline with good command over languages like Python/Scala
5. Experience with Powershell or CLI scripting
6. Experience in VM administration on Azure
7. Knowledge on MS SQL
8. Agile Way of working
9. Fluent in English and/or Dutch
10. You have an EU residence permit
Nice to have:
1. Experience in implementing Master Data Management projects
2. Hands-on experience with Informatica MDM, ActiveVOS, BES
3. Service Integration
4. Linux and Database Administration
5. Migration experience from on premise to Azure cloud
6. Hands-on experience in various Azure Services like Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Storage services etc
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.