At a... If you're a born entrepreneur and regularly spot opportunities for tech-driven new business models, why not put your talents to good use? Group Innovation is an entrepreneurial team in search of innovative,...
If you're a born entrepreneur and regularly spot opportunities for tech-driven new business models, why not put your talents to good use? Group Innovation is an entrepreneurial team in search of innovative, mostly digitally-enabled business propositions that create value for our clients, employees and society as a whole. To strengthen our team, we're now looking for an enthusiastic tech savvy Innovation Manager who's keen to shape the future of ABN AMRO.
You will become part of the “Platforms” team which focusses on leveraging platforms for superior customer experience. Together with your team, business colleagues, designers, AI specialists, technical developers and our innovation partners, you will develop new business propositions and drive innovation for ABN AMRO.
In recent years digital platforms have changed the ways in which consumers and businesses interact in society. You will shape the future role of ABN AMRO will regards to these platforms and their participants, applying Design Thinking and Lean Start-up methodologies.
In cooperation with other (digital) professionals your key activities will be:
• Initiating new innovation initiatives and performing customer research
• Developing and testing new business propositions, thereby steering technical development;
• Acquiring pilot customers and early adopters
• Developing well-evidenced business cases and go-to-market strategies
• Coaching teams and our partners to focus on what matters
The Innovation Centre is an open and lively space at the heart of ABN AMRO where we connect with the world inside and outside the bank. Group Innovation brings committed and engaged entrepreneurs, tech experts, data scientists, designers, bankers and innovation professionals together to work on the future of ABN AMRO. The working atmosphere in our Innovation Centre is modern, international and highly autonomous, which is generally experienced as both pleasant as well as demanding. You will be part of the “Platforms” team where your future clients can be both platforms themselves as well as participants active on these platforms.
The ideal candidate is a digital savvy, entrepreneurial and business oriented innovator familiar with banking or adjacent financial services:
• You are familiar with the dynamics of innovation teams and projects
• You have a MSc degree in a technical or business oriented field and at least 3-5 years of work experience, preferably as a start-up entrepreneur or corporate innovator
• You are interested in emerging technologies and how to leverage those to build new business propositions
• Your energetic, open, investigative and infectious approach inspires others
• You are result driven and have hands on experience in bringing ideas further from concept to detail
• An inspiring environment, with new ways of working, co-operating and thinking, centring on learning from feedback and leveraging new technologies
• A place where you can work with colleagues, clients and partners to realise our purpose: ‘Banking for better, for generations to come’
• A role in which you are given the opportunity to get the best out of yourself, grow and make an impact
• A competitive salary and secondary package, including extensive support to stay fit and healthy
• And, last but not least: a large dose of energy and fun with which to tackle innovation at the heart of the bank
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.