At a... As Security Expert you are performing risk assessments on the infrastructure and applications of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by...
As Security Expert you are performing risk assessments on the infrastructure and applications of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by helping development teams to bring security by design in their day-to-day work and by ensuring compliance with applicable ABN AMRO policies, procedures, and regulations. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
You are responsible for executing operational risk assessments on ABN AMRO’s information assets. You organize and chair threat workshops, select applicable security controls for assessment, and report on findings and residual risk. As an expert you stay well informed on the latest developments in the field of technology and threats and you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues. You help solving security-related questions, take initiative and escalate in time if needed. You signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and you contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering.
You will be part of the internal Security Assurance team within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO in Amsterdam. Inside the team we work together in an informal way and we provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing yourself. ABN AMRO is moving to an agile way of working where speed, productivity, agility and innovative power come first. For you as a Security Expert, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working together across the team and with different departments of the bank.
- You have approximately 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in Information Security Management/Assessment or IT Risk or IT Audit
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into security guidance aligning with standards and policy expectations.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of cyber security landscape / threats, trends, and technologies
- You have experience performing onsite cybersecurity, threat, and/or risk assessments
- You have an HBO or WO/University diploma.
- You are energetic and like to work in an Agile environment.
- You take ownership of your own and team’s delivery and have a proactive attitude.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in English.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including the ability to create positive business relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You have experience with complex Linux and Windows environments.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in Dutch.
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC etc.
- Exposure to banking, or equivalent highly controlled technology environment is preferred
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your technical knowledge. At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.