At a... As an Enterprise Architect at Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) you translate the strategic vision of the bank to different scenario's and then into an architecture that guides change for the entire bank.
As an Enterprise Architect at Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) you translate the strategic vision of the bank to different scenario's and then into an architecture that guides change for the entire bank. Your architecture functions as a reference and the so called dot on the horizon, in this case in the Finance & Risk domain.
Your profile fits the description of a highly skilled professional, a visionary and strategist on the Finance & Risk area. You are far away from the traditional profile of someone who only thinks in objects and diagrams! You are a Finance & Risk architecture evangelist: someone who likes to make big impact, thinks in creative and innovative ways, and likes to inspire. Is this your next step? Tell us your story, we are curious!
As an Enterprise Architect you play a pivotal role in the architecture development, delivery and control for the Finance & Risk domain, with sub-domains (grids) like accounting, consolidation, controlling, reporting, asset & liability management, financial risk and non-financial/operational risk. Your main responsibilities are to:
• flesh out your vision regarding Finance & Risk architectures,
• taking the organisation’s and regulator’s requirements and frameworks into account;
• using architecture models, architecture processes, artefacts and governance;
• design architectures that offers insight into the relationship between processes, data, organisational structures, and technology;
• apply this insight to provide Finance & Risk with appropriate and innovative possibilities, that support their change and development projects;
• present the CADM point of view and complex (technical) information clearly and without ambiguity to various stakeholders.
• assist stakeholders to build the architecture, governed through the standard change process; coordinate and be assertive when it comes to solving dependencies or complex problems;
• do architecture control - by reviewing Solution Intents - to ensure architecture compliant implementations.
As Enterprise Architect Finance & Risk you are part of a small group of Finance & Risk architects within the CADM Enterprise Architecture team. You work closely with stakeholders and professionals from Finance, Risk, Business, CADM and IT.
ABN AMRO wants to be a leader in digital transformation and established Chief Architect & Data Management (CADM) with the mission to deliver tomorrow’s data driven and agile foundation. CADM is a central department within Innovation & Technology with a bank-wide responsibility for architecture and data management. We developed an innovative approach using data centric business capabilities that brings business, technology and data together to enable digital transformation in a complex environment.
For the role of Enterprise Architect, thought leadership and in depth knowledge of the Finance & Risk domain are very important. For our transformation and data centric way of working we need leaders with a passion for both business and technology.
• Master’s degree or similar;
• Demonstrated analytical skills and architecture experience in a complex organization with multiple business and IT lines;
• Ability to think in conceptual, strategic perspective without losing ground over implementation and tactical impact;
• Broad and strong understanding of the Finance & Risk area and regulations;
• Knowledge and experience of architecture frameworks and the relationships between them (a.o. TOGAF, Archimate);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
• organisational sensitive and being able to take into account the interests of different stakeholders;
• Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to influence, engage and align people in cross-functional roles at all levels;
• Continuous learner with strong persistence towards completing tasks within timelines.
At ABN AMRO you can develop your competences to the max! Besides that, we offer:
• the opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally.
• very nice working environment and open culture that respects you as an individual!
• a good salary.
• a substantial education budget.
• excellent secondary working conditions, like a benefit budget, a public transport card and a solid pension scheme.
• room to visit seminars and to research new technologies to improve our solutions.
• at ABN AMRO we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.