Blockchain and DLT Development... ING, a front runner in developing innovative blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions, is looking for a Development Engineer to coordinate and grow use of DLT systems...
Blockchain and DLT Development Engineer
ING, a front runner in developing innovative blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions, is looking for a Development Engineer to coordinate and grow use of DLT systems developed in ING Neo, the innovation department of ING Bank. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are one of the most innovative banks with a strong established brand that operates world-wide with a clear omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.
Your work environment:
You will work together with the product owners and other engineers of our DLT organization as well as initiative leads from other tribes. We work in a fun and creative environment where we enable everyone to perform at their best. Trust is essential: we respect each other’s opinion and we are not afraid to speak out loud whenever it is required.
Your key responsibilities:
You will design develop and test blockchain and DLT applications in all stages of their lifecycle: from early proof of concepts to enterprise grade applications running in production. Besides that you get at least 25% time to contribute to make open source contributions that are relevant in our field.
· Masters degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
· Deep interest in Cryptography
· Good hands-on knowledge with:
- At least one of the main DLT’s: Corda, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric.
- JVM programming languages
· DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, test automation and monitoring.
· You are flexible, proactive and positive
· Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
· Experience in a start-up or scale-up
- Front end development: AngularJS, React, Web Components
- Mobile app development: Flutter
- Database administration basics.
What do we offer:
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of your employees is very important and that’s why ING offers excellent courses and programs. Besides courses, we often organize meet-ups, talks and tech-sessions. Once you have found your place in our organization, you will have opportunities for public speaking at conferences. In addition we offer:
- An excellent salary
- A thirteen month
- Pension scheme
- 8% Holiday payment
- Public transportation card available for private use in the whole Netherlands
· Great secondary Benefits like a 13th month, pension plan and Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary)
· A 36 or 40-hour workweek, with flexible working hours
· 27 vacation days
· Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
· Progressive way of working, so that new ideas come to life
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.