Senior Data Modeller/Analyst
ING is looking to recruit a Senior Data Modeller/Analyst within the tribe Global Data Lead in the Chief Data Management Office
Your work environment
The Global Data Lead tribe is an international team responsible for activities that support effective data governance at ING. The Global Data Lead tribe is responsible for running the Data Definition Process following an agile way of working. Goal of the process is to govern the creation and usage of ING Esperanto. ING Esperanto is the globally standardised set of business terms and definitions to realise a common understanding and uniformity of business terms across ING and to make it possible to exchange data between data lakes, in a uniform and industrialised way. The last is realised by creating the Esperanto logical- and physical data models and exchange structures.
Your day to day
You will drive, define, develop and maintain ING’s set of business terms and logical and physical data models. You will be part of the Expert Area Model Management which is responsible for the ING Esperanto artefacts and their usages across the domains and the business initiatives. In this role you will act as an expert and work closely with data analysts/modellers in the Global data lead tribe, the domains and the end-to-end business initiatives in applying ING Esperanto and creating new ING Esperanto where needed. Next to that you assist and educate as a true ambassador the domains in using ING Esperanto and mapping the local data towards the ING Esperanto.
What you bring to the team
• You are pragmatic, structured, problem-solving and quality driven, while having an eye for data management and standardisation in a complex organisation;
• You are comfortable working independently in an international context and in shared development teams;
• You have outstanding social skills and communicate effectively. Collaboration and facilitation skills are key in this role and you accelerate in planning and organisational awareness. You are transparent and flexible and able to act at operational and tactical level.
• Extensive experience in the area of data management and/or IT, data modelling- technics and architecture;
• Understanding of Entity / Relationship Data Modelling, being able to interpret logical and conceptual data models and able to explain these models in a natural language;
• Understanding of the importance of definitions and usage of words in the context of dealing with data;
• You are fluent in English both in writing and speaking.
• You are willing to travel to ING locations (mainly Europe and occasionally outside Europe). Expected number of weeks abroad may vary but will be between 6 and 12 weeks a year.
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
Considered a plus (for a medior/senior role)
• Knowledge of and experience with the Industry models like IBM’s BDW models and data modelling tools like Power Designer, InfoSphere Data Architect;
• Knowledge of and experience acting within business area of financial institutions and within data management organisations;
• Knowledge of banking processes and products;
• Experience as Senior Database Developer, Solution Designer or Data Architect (architecture, planning & roadmap, solution definition, solution follow-up & guidance);
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM way of working;
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.