Job... ING is looking for a skilled IT Dev engineer with a drive for continuous improvement, an affinity for QA and an Agile mindset. You will play an important role in the delivery of the software that will keep the ING...
ING is looking for a skilled IT Dev engineer with a drive for continuous improvement, an affinity for QA and an Agile mindset. You will play an important role in the delivery of the software that will keep the ING Bank running 24/7 365 days a year. We are building the integration layer for the Finance And Risk data. We receive and process all data from sources towards the integration layer and distribute this towards the external parties or within Finance and Risk.
What you'll do
· Build and maintain integrations on our internal integration platform for Finance and Risk
· Translate business requirement to working code
· Deliver quality with every release to add business value
How to succeed
· You have a bachelor or master degree (with IT in curriculum) and good communication skills (English)
· Agile way of working
· Test Driven/BDD 4 years experience
· Solid understanding and experience in Python, 3 years competent experience
· CI/CD 2 years competent experience (we use Azure DevOps)
· Good understanding of API designs
· Experience in developing event-driven microservices with Docker
· Familiar with the concepts of Apache Kafka
· Financial Sector experience is a pre
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions - https://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
· A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
· Reimbursement for travel expenses
· 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
· Pension scheme
· 13th month salary
· Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
· 8% Holiday payment
· Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
· Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.