This is what you do
VodafoneZiggo manages an IT Project envelope of €70M every year. We work with 2 mother companies (Liberty Global and Vodafone Group), global suppliers such as Amdocs and Tech Mahindra as well as local (Ilionx, Sogeti) and niche players (Triple IT). Achieving our business objectives is dependent on how we manage our contractual relationships. Adhering to global policies as well as enforcing agreed SLAs are keys to success.
The Sr. Contract & SLA Manager works closely with the Sr. Manager IT Partner Management and leads the commercial negotiations of projects of various size in the creation and governance of contractual agreements (WO). He/She has to navigate in a truly global company whilst focusing on the local market objectives and deliverables. He/she will also be part of the virtual Framework Agreement team, responsible for managing the full framework agreement scope.
This is how you do it
- Act as SPOC for the Maintenance and Support contracts within in the Office and Retail domain;
- Responsible for contractual changes and full contract renegotiation;
- Responsible for the definition and establishment of a relevant KPI set allowing measurement of services;
- Manage the risk associated with the contracts during the different lifecycles;
- Responsible for aligning the Supplier processes, structures and rewards with the VZ requirements to deliver on our Brand promise;
- Ensure that the quality of service performance delivered by Supplier meets contractual KPI’s and to ensure that these meet customer needs;
- Development of existing and new supplier relationships to deliver innovation to VZ (e.g. to reduce operational expenditure);
- Benchmarking of pricing/costs levels in the international supply market;
- Ensure proper budget planning and manage the actual spend of the allocated budget.
Office & Retail IT which is part of VodafoneZiggo’s Technology organisation and reports into the Director IT. The size of the IT Department is approximately 400+ FTE with an Office & Retail IT team of roughly 70 FTE. The team delivers the Office IT services to all colleagues who are working for VodafoneZiggo. The position can be fulfilled from multiple sites: Maastricht or Amsterdam.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- Bachelor/master in a technical field;
- Demonstrated experience in commercial negotiations, preferably in an international telecommunications company for at least 3 years;
- Demonstrated experience with SLA & (Commercial) Contract Management;
- Demonstrated experience of creation of Work Orders (SoW), SLAs and Supplier KPI Framework;
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning;
- Experience in working in a politic sensitive work environment;
- Fluent in business English;
- You are a Dutch Resident.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3354,- and €4792,- per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme;
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too;
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off;
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls;
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products;
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income;
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately;
- If you want, you can work for us part-time;
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best;
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store;
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly;
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan;
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more.
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Freek Kranendonk (recruiter) at: 06-4181 6591 or send a message;
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op