ING is looking for an experienced Lead Backend Engineer to strengthen one of its multidisciplinary teams that delivers complex customer propositions for its customers.
We operate according to an Agile Scrum development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality software delivered continuously using iterative development. We deliver working software every 2 weeks to production. In this way of working we maximize the customers satisfaction/impact and have a great feedback loop.
We are looking for:
· 7+ years of full stack development experience with good hands on experince in Java and J2EE frameworks.
· Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding is must.
· Experience with behaviour/test driven development & test automation.
· Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools
. Knowledge of Azure - CI/CD pipeline is a also important as we are migrating to cloud based solution. CI/Cd solution is Azure already.
· Excellent social and communication skills. You should be able to talk to architects and shape platform and write framework or enablers based on those.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
· Fluent English speaking and writing. We are an international team and scrum rituals and working is in English.
Lead backend Development Engineer (desired skills & experience)
· You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
· Code quality matters for you and writing good code excites you.
· You believe in Test Driven Development and write good integration tests, unit tests and love to have good coverage.
· Excellent knowledge of Back-End development in Java and you love to talk about Java and coach your peers on architecture and best practices.
· Working knowledge on designing and building Rest-JSON API’s, SOA and Event Driven Design(s).
· Experience with Git, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, SONAR, Grunt/Gulp, NodeJS, Bower.
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases and relational databased
· Hands on knowledge of message broker(s) and event bus(es) like Apache Kafka
· Knowledge of Performance Testing with one of the frameworks like Gatling orApache Jmeter
It would be great if you have:
· Knowledge of Hystrix, Finagle
· Knowledge of JPA/Hibernate or any ORM tools.
If you think this is You, we will be more than happy to invite you to apply for this job and have a serious but informal chat with us about who you are, what your ambitions are and what our vision is on the future of banking
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.