ING is looking for an experienced Full Stack Development Engineer to strengthen one of its multidisciplinary teams that delivers complex customer propositions for its customers. In this agile team you will help to work on the purpose of your team, side-by-side with Customer Journey Experts and User Experience designers to build capabilities and platform to enable personalised events for different customer journey(s).
You will be working within the Tribe Digital Retail Bank and more specifically the Omni Channel OneWeb IT Area that builds and maintains IT systems related to the Service Hub proposition for its retail and business banking customers. The squad is also responsible for other cool features like the personalisation engine and configuration engine for the digital channels of ING.
We operate according to an Agile Scrum development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality software delivered continuously using iterative development. We deliver working software every 2 weeks to production. In this way of working we maximise the customers satisfaction/impact and have a great feedback loop.
We are looking for:
· 5+ years of full stack development experience with good hands on experience in Java and J2EE frameworks.
· Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding.
· Experience with behaviour/test driven development & test automation.
· Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
· Fluent English speaking and writing. We are an international team and scrum rituals and working is in English.
Profile Full Stack Development Engineer (desired skills & experience)
· You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
· Code quality matters for you and writing good code excites you.
· You believe in Test Driven Development and write good integration tests, unit tests and love to have good coverage.
· Excellent knowledge of Back-End development in Java and you love to talk about Java and sometimes wear hat of being a Java Guru.
· Working knowledge on designing and building Rest-JSON API’s, SOA and Event Driven Design(s).
· Experience with Git, Maven, Azure DevOps, SONAR, Grunt/Gulp, NodeJS, Bower.
· Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL or NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
· Hands on knowledge of message broker(s) and event bus(es) like Apache Kafka, Active MQ
· Knowledge of Performance Testing with one of the frameworks like nGrinder, Gatling, Apache Jmeter
· Good Knowledge of WebComponents and Polymer will come in handy.
It would be great if you have:
· Knowledge of Hystrix, Finagle
· Knowledge of JPA/Hibernate or any ORM tools.
If you think this is You, we will be more than happy to invite you to apply for this job and have a serious but informal chat with us about who you are, what your ambitions are and what our vision is on the future of banking
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.