Blockchain and DLT Development... ING, a front runner in developing innovative blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions, is looking for a Development Engineer to coordinate and grow use of DLT systems...
Blockchain and DLT Development Engineer
ING, a front runner in developing innovative blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions, is looking for a Development Engineer to coordinate and grow use of DLT systems developed in ING Neo, the innovation department of ING Bank. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are one of the most innovative banks with a strong established brand that operates world-wide with a clear omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.
Your work environment:
You will work together with the product owners and other engineers of our DLT organization as well as initiative leads from other tribes. We work in a fun and creative environment where we enable everyone to perform at their best. Trust is essential: we respect each other’s opinion and we are not afraid to speak out loud whenever it is required.
Your key responsibilities:
You will design develop and test blockchain and DLT applications in all stages of their lifecycle: from early proof of concepts to enterprise grade applications running in production. Besides that you get at least 25% time to contribute to make open source contributions that are relevant in our field.
· Masters degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
· Deep interest in Cryptography
· Good hands-on knowledge with:
- At least one of the main DLT’s: Corda, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric.
- JVM programming languages
· DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, test automation and monitoring.
· You are flexible, proactive and positive
· Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
· Experience in a start-up or scale-up
- Front end development: AngularJS, React, Web Components
- Mobile app development: Flutter
- Database administration basics.
What do we offer:
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of your employees is very important and that’s why ING offers excellent courses and programs. Besides courses, we often organize meet-ups, talks and tech-sessions. Once you have found your place in our organization, you will have opportunities for public speaking at conferences. In addition we offer:
- An excellent salary
- A thirteen month
- Pension scheme
- 8% Holiday payment
- Public transportation card available for private use in the whole Netherlands
· Great secondary Benefits like a 13th month, pension plan and Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary)
· A 36 or 40-hour workweek, with flexible working hours
· 27 vacation days
· Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
· Progressive way of working, so that new ideas come to life
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.