ING is looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer Payments... For our Payments Channels department within ING Wholesale Bank, we’re looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who will build and improve our digital...
ING is looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer Payments Channels
For our Payments Channels department within ING Wholesale Bank, we’re looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who will build and improve our digital channels, but most of all coach and nourish his or her peer Dev Engineers in the Squad.
If you want to work at a place where you and your colleagues are working with the newest stacks and technologies, where investing in the automation of provisioning and monitoring never stops, and where we are building a team of top-notch Dev Engineers that can take on the challenges of developing the most important internet-facing applications of one of the largest Global Banks, please read on.
You are a seasoned Dev Engineer and you are seen by colleagues as a go-to person.
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization of ING Payments Channels.
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Together with your peers you set the standards for software development in your area of expertise. You have a strong drive to constantly keep your own expertise up to speed, but also want to make an active contribution to the development and advancement of the less senior colleagues in your squad.
You are a “doer, you use your seniority to maximize team performance. You will work with cutting-edge technology while you’re pushing innovation in an environment where you have the possibility to show your work on a platform with huge user impact.
The peers you work with in your squad are equally ambitious as you, and you like to transfer your expertise to them and feel satisfaction from coaching less senior squad members. You will work in an international environment with different multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visuals designers and product owners.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
· Coaching experience or aspirations with a proven track record of finishing commercial / enterprise scale deliverables.
· Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in developing web-based user interfaces.
· Understanding of and experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
· Experience using code quality tools
· Good understanding of web security principles and practices
· Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
· You embrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project direction or stakeholder environment.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
· Last but not least, hard-working, down-to-earth mentality. When a feature is broken with customer impact, you and your team will fix it: here and now.
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.