Security and Site Reliability Engineer at ING Neo Initiative... The... XLINQ is an ING Neo sponsored startup. Our goal is to re-invent the way software is developed for financial institutions focusing on quality, speed,...
Security and Site Reliability Engineer at ING Neo Initiative XLINQ
XLINQ is an ING Neo sponsored startup. Our goal is to re-invent the way software is developed for financial institutions focusing on quality, speed, and efficiency. We are building a toolset that digitize and automate the end-to-end software development process, from requirements engineering to software deployment.
As it is common in startup culture, there is a completely flat organizational structure. We take end-to-end responsibility of our products and execute in an iterative way towards our goal! The team faces various and often unique technical challenges which, according to our engineers' own words, are both stimulating and satisfying once resolved. We strive to provide an open work atmosphere so that our team members are given maximum freedom to explore, propose and employ the best ideas, methodologies, and cutting-edge technology that's best suited for each task.
XLINQ also does its best to make the working environment as enjoyable as possible. Remote working, flexible hours are certainly allowed. Also, there is place for fun activities which are organized both online and offline (once the pandemic is over).
We are a small but highly motivated international team with a complete set of functional and technical expertise to build and run our end-to-end solution. We cover all the phases of the software development process: analysis, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations, security, and maintenance.
Roles and responsibilities
The Security & SRE team is at the core of a full stack team of engineers, designers and domain experts. We all work together to bring our toolchain to the next level. To succeed you must be open, flexible, and self-started, with a “take it on and make it happen” mentality.
As a Security and Reliability Engineer you are responsible to architect, develop and maintain secure, scalable, and high-available systems. You will be the gate keeper of reliability and security of the next generation of software running at the heart of financial institutions.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- For you, cybersecurity is important as everything you do. Vulnerability Management, Security Architecture Design, Threat Modeling are a big plus.
- Have 5+ years of production hands-on.
- Have an academic degree in computer science or other engineering studies.
- Have experience in cloud native applications in major cloud providers. We are using Azure.
- Have experience in containers orchestration. We are using Kubernetes and Docker.
- Have strong experience in the operation of mission critical HA distributed software systems
- Have good communication skills and abstract thinking skills.
- Have experience with IAM and cloud access policies.
- Have experience with CI/CD. We use Azure DevOps.
- You automate and document all the work you do. Terraform is a big plus.
- Have a strong drive to bring this initiative to the next level!
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.