IT Chapter Lead FrontEnd Web... The... ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead for a Front End expertise Chapter within Tech NL Omnichannel Area. We’re looking for an IT Chapter Lead who will build and improve our...
IT Chapter Lead FrontEnd Web Technology
ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead for a Front End expertise Chapter within Tech NL Omnichannel Area. We’re looking for an IT Chapter Lead who will build and improve our standards in Technology and Way of Working for critical client facing applications like our Internet Banking. You will lead a chapter of engineers possibly in multiple geographical locations. Together with the other chapter leads you will look for the best ways to deliver fast and high quality software. You’re continuously looking for improvements in our way of working, while ensuring a safe and compliant bank. Our IT Chapter Leads have a positive can-do mind-set and they live the Orange Code Behavior. Besides a passion for IT, Chapter Leads have strong people management and coaching skills.
Roles and responsibilities
As an IT Chapter Lead you are a senior engineer and you are seen by colleagues as a go-to person. Along with the IT Area Lead and your fellow IT Chapter Leads you set the standards for software development in your area of expertise. You have not only a strong drive to constantly keep your own expertise up to speed, but also want to make an active contribution to the development of the people in your chapter and your area.
You are an energetic Chapter Lead with expertise in engineering, people management and affinity with building critical applications. You are an Senior Dev Engineer, and this will be your role in the squad for 60% of your time. The remaining 40% you spend on building up expertise in your chapter and developing your chapter members.
The people in your chapter are equally ambitious as you, and you like to transfer your expertise to them and feel satisfaction from coaching (both professionally as personally) your colleagues. You are ambitious with what you and your chapter want to achieve. You stimulate your chapter members towards continuous improvement of their skills. You speak up and challenge the status quo.Start each bullet point with a strong action verb (e.g. leading, overseeing, developing, creating)
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Strong people management and coaching skills
Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines are highly desirable
Ability to balance operations and development activities and available for fixing issues and guiding your colleagues with incidents.
A passion for operations to keep the IT Area’s systems compliant, reliable and run smoothly.
Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general. We see the IT Chapter Leads as senior engineers who carve the path of ING Bank’s transformation.
Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
Experience in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
24-27 vacation days depending on contract
13th month salary
Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
8% Holiday payment
Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.