Who are we?
ING’s goal is to enable people to “do their thing” and empower them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are one of the largest banks in Europe and we continuously evolve to become one of the most innovative companies in the banking sector. For an Analytics initiative in the KYC (Know Your Customer) domain we are looking for a data engineer. This hiring squad is developing analytics solutions to tackle financial economic crime (FEC) and know-your-client (KYC) risks, for the safety of our clients and the bank. As the leading engineer in the model development squad, you will work closely with the data scientists and other engineers in our tribe to realize value from our analytics work, address challenges of transitioning from development to production, and scaling ETL & machine learning approaches to multiple countries and domains. The squad is operating in an international environment so you will work closely with colleagues from all around the world, and you will find colleagues who are as passionate as you are to make a meaningful impact, realizing the full potential of big data in ING.
What is the role we hiring for?
As we continue our growth and establishing the added value analytics bring to our domain, we seek to a profile which can help us “level-up” our capabilities to make an impact - in scale, quality and delivery time. The key responsibilities of this role are:
· Driving the implementation of the analytics use case to support and automate addressing the challenges our KYC investigators face in mitigating our financial crime risks.
· Data engineering activities, such as optimizing ETL pipelines and applying machine learning techniques (i.e. Entity resolutions, NLP, feature imputing) as part of the data processing flow.
· Developing modules and micro-services, breaking down an analytics solutions to stages in the model pipeline, and automating, scheduling, and monitoring the model execution.
· Implementing a CI/CD solution, including auto-testing, code / data / model version management, CD4ML approaches, and structuring a DTAP pipeline.
· Developing beautiful applications using advanced technologies to help our KYC investigators to label our data, engage with our model results interactively, and realize value from our work.
Who should apply?
At ING, we promote diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it’s essential for delivering on our strategy. We encourage candidates of all nationalities, genders, ages, colors, because we like teams with a healthy mix of contrasting perspectives and backgrounds as they are more creative, faster to adapt and more inventive with their solutions.
If you are a data engineer with experience dealing with stakeholders requirements, we would love to hear from you. The technical skills required for this role are:
· Python is our main programming language, used to glue all models and data queries together into a package and make it a final user-friendly product.
· SQL is used to explore current data associated to the different business scenarios.
· Pyspark is used as main framework for data processing, and strong knowledge of spark optimization is appreciated.
· Good git practices as source control tool.
· Experience in applying software design patterns in production setting at scale.
· Experience in building beautiful data dashboards and applications (Dash, Superset, Streamlit). Prior experience in Flask or web development experience is a nice to have.
The nice-to-have skills, not mandatory otherwise:
· Scala language, as some parts of this project involve code written in this language;
· Machine learning knowledge. Core project functionality is based on ML models. Therefore, experience on Scikitlearn, XGboost, Keras, or other libraries is appreciated;
· Knowledge of Azure devOps ecosystem, in particular CI/CD pipelines;
· Experience with Airflow and Kedro pipelines.
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics team, a prestigious, no-nonsense and high-output data-science team. Diva behaviour is not tolerated, neither is underperformance. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on the most innovative projects within ING. In addition we offer:
A competitive salary
Working with highly skilled people
Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
A relaxed and fun team
An International atmosphere
A full time position (40 hour week)
Great training and education opportunities
Are you keen to know more or apply?
For further inquiries, please contact Rahina Gaffar, email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.