Your work as a Partner Manager
Your work entails:
Ensuring partner coverage in Europe (EU and UK) by creating new partner relationships and nurturing existing ones. Your focus will be on developing partnerships with Consulting firms and System Integrators who can help our customers successfully implement Fyndoo in their businesses.
Executing the complete partner lifecycle, including onboarding, training & certification, business planning and day-to-day business relationship.
Creating opportunities and aligning the partner and Fyndoo sales team to drive joint wins. Supporting the partner with pre-sales and resources in order to enable commercial success.
Coordinating with Fyndoo Professional Services to ensure successful client implementations with our partners.
Traveling to (potential) partners if and when necessary.
Required experience and skills
You are an experienced business developer or partner manager. You have a thorough knowledge and network in consulting firms and system integrators. You have previously worked for a technology company, preferably a FinTech company.
- You have worked in different business cultures in various countries. You like to travel.
- You are a digital native and understand the impact of technology in financial services. You understand what drives the partners business and are able to communicate the opportunity of working with Fyndoo. You are used to communicating at all levels and from all perspectives: from technical architects to business executives.
- You have a minimum of four years of relevant experience. Experience in financial services or strategy consulting is preferred.
- Your organizational, presentation, and communication skills are of the highest level (English).
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Is Topicus right for you?
We would like to tell you what we have to offer, what we care about and what we love. We hope this introduction makes you want to come and meet us.
- Fair reward. Thats what we want. Thats why your salary wont be based on your negotiation skills but on what you can do and what you can contribute. On top of your salary, you will also receive an annual bonus. This will be based on profits and the achievement of your own personal objectives. If you prefer to have a bit more security, then you can choose to be paid across 13 months. It goes without saying that this is in addition to an appropriate travel allowance, a pension scheme andof courseplenty of vacation days.
- We support craftsmanship and love to challenge ourselves intellectually by diving into complex issues and experimenting with the latest technologies (as well as working with tried and tested technology). Are you the same?
- We love helping you to develop personally and fulfill your ambitions. Thats where our development tools come in: We have our Development Compass, the Topicus University, guilds, our coaching pool, the Topicus Technology Master and many more great events to support you. We serve a wide range of markets, so we have access to a wealth of knowledge, experience and tools.
- By the way, we also like to share this knowledge with people outside our company! We do this in a variety of ways, whether its our annual (a conference organized for and by us Topicans), meet-ups, guest lectures or our (Codebreakers) blog series. Want to see what our Topicans all have to say?
- You will have the freedom to set your own working hours and balance the time you spend working at home and in the office. Of course, this is in consultation with your team you have to get the job done together, after all!
- Our TopiFit program will help keep you feeling great, both mentally and physically.
- You will work in small, self-managing teams within a large but flat organization. Teams can consist of several developers, front-end developers and testers, supplemented by UX designers and a project leader and/or product owner.
- We operate a hybrid model of working at the office and from home and we will continue to do so, which is why we offer a home-working and home-workplace allowance.
- A feeling of doing something good. When you work at Topicus, you contribute directly to society, including your own social environment.
- You can choose your own hardware (its up to you whether you prefer to work with MacOS or Windows).
- Security (for you and for us). Once you have settled in, your contract will be converted from a fixed-term contract into a permanent one.
- Legendary parties, game nights, hackathons and many other events. We even make sure theres plenty of Topicus Gifkikker (our own specialty beer) to go around.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op