The GS IAM Centre of Excellence consists of professionals that operate from Amsterdam and Pune (India) with a technical focus on Identity and Access Management. The members are typically experienced, they have diverse interdisciplinary technical and/or security backgrounds.
Your team (9 FTE) takes a business-centric approach to IAM, aligned with internal stakeholders like CISO, 2nd line and the IT Security Tribe. Together with your squad, you co-author a cohesive Security & Risk Strategy, a roadmap (schedule, cost, effort, benefit model) for strategy implementation and you’re responsible for delivering risk awareness throughout Group Services.
As a first line Expert Team the GS IAM CoE offers support and guidance on all IAM related activities to management and the DevOps teams of Group Services / BSF such as: guidance and consultancy on control implementation, control evidencing, IAM RMM scores, IAM improvement plans, etc. as well as reviews on authorization designs prior to implementation of access rights.
The immediate cause for this vacancy is the fact that WPS has joined Group Services last year, and that the GS IAM Centre of Excellence will also start servicing the WPS domain which means that the activities of the team are expanding. Since the IAM control implementation and evidencing workload was previously outsourced by WPS to Fujitsu, there is still a lot of gain to be made by supporting the WPS teams with their IAM activities.
Roles and responsibilities
You are an energetic and proactive Security & Risk professional with a passion for Identity and Access Management control execution and evidencing with a positive, can-do mentality. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than hierarchical structure.
What will you do? What are you responsible for?
• Providing support, explanations and workshops, custom build to fit the needs of the WPS squads and their way of working.
• Linking pin between Tech PL (responsible for IAMaaS activities), some still active Fujitsu externals, the GS IAM Center of Excellence and the WPS domain.
• Align with IAM main stakeholders of the other domains on overarching topics.
• Monitor the IAM risk score (RMM) of WPS and proactively think about improvement points.
• Monitor on expiring IAM controls and act on it.
• Align with IRM (2nd line of defense) on IAM control implementation and evidence,
• Proactively think along in operational alignment opportunities between the WPS organization and the rest of Group Services.
• You are a trusted advisor who knows how to handle discussions with different stakeholders
• Providing a quarterly IAM MBB update via the Global IAM team.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
• Wide understanding of IAM processes and technologies
• Most preferable candidate worked previously as a Security / Senior OPS engineer within the ING.
• Preferably familiar with the ING (IAM) framework of Policy, Minimum Standards, controls, RMM, ITRMP etc.
• Preferably one or more advanced security certifications demonstrating a broad knowledge of the information security field such as;
- CISSP, SCCP, ISSAP, CISA, CISM, GSEC
• Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written
• Natural motivation and drive to take end-to-end ownership
• Curiosity to always look for innovation opportunities
• Track record of consulting/advising activities
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact Pierre Julien Dechassat in our Tech recruitment Team for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.