Finance advice... ING Wholesale Banking TECH (WB TECH) Finance is looking for an ambitious Finance Advice Expert who will act as a senior financial business partner providing finance advice to the senior TECH management of ING.
Finance advice expert
ING Wholesale Banking TECH (WB TECH) Finance is looking for an ambitious Finance Advice Expert who will act as a senior financial business partner providing finance advice to the senior TECH management of ING.
We are looking for a finance business partner for the TECH management of wholesale banking. Within wholesale banking we are using many different types of tooling, for which we are doing the financial control. For this role you will not only dive yourself into the control of these different types of tooling, but are also a sparring partner to the business and give them advice.
It is an excellent opportunity to support the largest European online Bank and one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands. You will be part of a team of approximately 7 colleagues, all professional finance advice experts supporting WB TECH.
Roles and responsibilities
· Monthly reporting: you provide input for the monthly closing process, analyse the performance and the create and present the monthly report on the results for your domain.
· Rolling Forecast: you will organize and facilitate the (rolling) forecasting process by gathering all required data and analyses in order to come to a reliable rolling (multiyear) forecast.
· Business Cases: you will contribute to developing business cases, quantifying current costs, project investments and ROI. During and after implementation you will present their financial results.
· Financial Modelling: you will gather input and build financial cost models to support strategic costing for intra/intercompany charging of WB Tech services.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
We are looking for the following competencies
· Communication: you are able to present and convey key messages in a way that is fully tailored to the target audience
· Persuasiveness: you are able to persuade others to your arguments and way of thinking. Seeing the bigger picture of an issue, garnering support and gradually influencing others
· Problem solving: you are able to early detect and identify problems, conduct sound and complex analyses and help in finding effective solutions (analytical)
· Customer focus: you clearly ascertain what your customer needs and produce value-added advice and reports. Not only deal with a clear-cut customer request but are also able to anticipate future demands through continuous dialogue with your customers.
· Strong affinity with IT: you are fully aware of the current trends in IT, especially trends in Application Development, Agile, IT governance. Experienced in controlling IT in large IT companies.
· Teamwork: create opportunities by information sharing and encouraging others to achieve our goals
· Initiative: take initiative to proactively contribute to effective decision-making in the business and take action
· Master’s degree in finance (e.g. Economics, Business Administrating, Business Economics)
· At least 5-year experience in Management Accounting / Business Advice, preferably in a large TECH company.
· You have in depth knowledge of the ING Finance systems (Oracle Hyperion Planning, Cost Perform, Smartview) and excellent skills in MSOffice (Excel, PowerBI, Thinkcell, Powerpoint)
· Data fluency: you are able to understand, analyze and effectively communicate with data. You combine data sources, analyze them and create actionable information.
· You have a strong delivery focus. You take it on and make it happen. At the same time, you help others to be successful and you’re always a step ahead.
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.