Your work as a Lead Generation Marketeer
Transparent and efficient, you enjoy the mix of creativity and numbers and get a kick out of really getting the sales team to work!
- You create and run digital marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and Adwords. The work includes creating beautiful, engaging and effective landing pages. Together with our creative team you will work on outreach campaigns that stand out and are effective in creating leads that convert. You will experiment, analyze and improve the conversion rate and reduce costs at the same time.
- You work with the sales and business development team to coordinate lead follow-up and make sure that the entire customer journey is measured and tracked. You enjoy the challenge of providing insight into the results achieved and sharing them within the organization.
- Many of the lead campaigns are based on content and events. You work with the responsible marketeers to have optimal leverage and coordinate planning.
- You enjoy working with colleagues at our office in Deventer at least three days a week.
Required experience and skills
- At least 2 years experience in online B2B marketing.
- Skilled in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Your written communication skills are of the highest level (English).
- You like to take responsibility and ownership. Youre not afraid to ask questions.
- Affinity with IT and business finance is preferred.
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Is Topicus right for you?
We would like to tell you what we have to offer, what we care about and what we love. We hope this introduction makes you want to come and meet us.
- A fair reward. That's what we want. Your salary therefore does not depend on your negotiation skills, but on what you can do and what you add. On top of your salary you will receive an annual bonus. In addition, of course, an appropriate travel allowance, a pension scheme and, of course, sufficient vacation days.
- We support craftsmanship and love to challenge ourselves intellectually by diving into complex issues and experimenting with the latest technologies (as well as working with tried and tested technology). Are you the same?
- We love helping you to develop personally and fulfill your ambitions. Thats where our development tools come in: We have our Development Compass, the Topicus University, guilds, our coaching pool, the Topicus Technology Master and many more great events to support you. We serve a wide range of markets, so we have access to a wealth of knowledge, experience and tools.
- By the way, we also like to share this knowledge with people outside our company! We do this in a variety of ways, whether its our annual (a conference organized for and by us Topicans), meet-ups, guest lectures or our (Codebreakers) blog series. Want to see what our Topicans all have to say?
- You will have the freedom to set your own working hours and balance the time you spend working at home and in the office. Of course, this is in consultation with your team you have to get the job done together, after all!
- Our TopiFit program will help keep you feeling great, both mentally and physically.
- We operate a hybrid model of working at the office and from home and we will continue to do so, which is why we offer a home-working and home-workplace allowance.
- A feeling of doing something good. When you work at Topicus, you contribute directly to society, including your own social environment.
- You can choose your own hardware (its up to you whether you prefer to work with MacOS or Windows).
- Security (for you and for us). Once you have settled in, your contract will be converted from a fixed-term contract into a permanent one.
- Legendary parties, game nights, hackathons and many other events. We even make sure theres plenty of Topicus Gifkikker (our own specialty beer) to go around.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)