What are you going to do:
As the job title suggests, you will form part of the Data Engineering team within the Technology Department and will report to the head of Data & Analytics. Your main responsibilities include:
- Building data pipelines for the platform;
- Analyzing the performance of the pipeline;
- Thinking about efficiency and how to get results faster;
- Writing quality code for production;
- Designing, building and operating ETL pipelines at scale;
- Building workflows required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into Google BigQuery;
What we offer:
- Aside from salary, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days and a freshly made lunch every day.
- Use tech to give everyone everywhere access to work
- We give people quick and hassle-free access to the many jobs that make the world go round.
- Build upon our solid technical groundworks We’ve already got a lot of things going for us: an immense database, a vast network of online platforms, a pretty sweet tech stack and specialized development teams working on exciting stuff every day.
- Find freedom in growth We think big, make plans and figure stuff out as we go. Always ready to fail, willing to f*ck up and eager to improve.
- Fit right in Introverts, extroverts, creators, dreamers, fixers, and natural-born visionaries: we’re a rare blend of unique characters from all over the world, working together as one.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- At least 3-5 years of professional data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large raw data for analysis;
- You have knowledge of database systems (SQL/NoSQL);
- You have experience building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures;
- You have experience with build processes supporting data extraction, transformation and loading to big data system;
- Big plus: if you have experience with Python, infrastructure-as-code, or cloud-native technologies.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Aside from your technical skills, you will be a great fit in this team if you are a creative, empathetic and open-minded person who likes to solve problems and to be helpful. The team is very collaborative and cooperative, but we appreciate someone who is able to work independently.
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Responsible for Improving the customer experience and automating the processes is coordinated from a central department, the Data Office.
- Published at