ING is looking for a DevOps engineer for Payments... For our Payments Channels department within ING Wholesale Bank, we’re looking for an Engineer who will build and improve our digital channels. If you want to work at a...
ING is looking for a DevOps engineer for Payments Channels
For our Payments Channels department within ING Wholesale Bank, we’re looking for an Engineer who will build and improve our digital channels.
If you want to work at a place where you and your colleagues are working with the newest stacks and technologies, where investing in the automation of provisioning and monitoring never stops, and where we are building a team of top-notch Dev Engineers that can take on the challenges of developing the most important internet-facing applications of one of the largest Global Banks, please read on.
The ideal candidate:
You are a seasoned Dev Engineer who has a strong drive to constantly keep your own expertise up to speed.
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization of ING Payments Channels.
We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Together with your peers you set the standards for software development in your area of expertise.
You are a “doer”, you use your seniority to maximize team performance. You will work with cutting-edge technology while you’re pushing innovation in an environment where you have the possibility to show your work on a platform with huge user impact. The peers you work with in your squad are equally ambitious as you.
You will work in an international environment with different multidisciplinary squads.
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in creating / Running regression tests
· Strong knowledge of : MQ / WebSphere / Azure DevOps
· Understanding of and experience with interpreting regression tests results, testing defects and reviewing PjD's & TCD's
· Experience using code quality tools
· Experience and thorough understanding of continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast
· You embrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project direction or stakeholder environment
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps methodologies
· Last but not least, hard-working, down-to-earth mentality. When a feature is broken with customer impact, you and your team will fix it
· ING is a top-notch IT company with a top engineering culture, incorporating FinTech mentality and financial innovation. We are end-to-end agile, work in multidisciplinary teams and use cutting edge technology. This enables us to offer our customers the best possible services and respond to rapidly changing customer demands
· Visit all the courses and conferences that fit your personal development
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.