The... If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure...
If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality, please read on.
You are an expert with different block storage products mainly DellEMC, and their business continuity and disaster recovery solutions. For you it is a sport to always stay up to date with advancement in storage technologies, and pro-activity comes to you naturally. You have a good understanding of the components of SAN topology and can identify the impacts/risks of changes and/or failures and have knowledge/experience of remediating/recovering SAN infrastructure. You are also familiar with different server virtualization solutions, e.g. VMware. You enjoy automating repetitive tasks using languages like ansible, powershell, etc. You are motivated to transfer your knowledge and always open to help. If this fits you, we are looking for you!
Roles and responsibilities
You’ll be working within Tech/Infra as a Storage DevOps Engineer and be a member of a multi-disciplinary squad with end-to-end responsibility of the underlying infrastructure services. At ING, the purpose of Tech/Infra is to deliver secure, reliable and cost-competitive IT Infrastructure services that can be consumed on-demand via a self-service portal and APIs.
Yourself and your colleagues work in a DevOps way of working. You will join the Chapter Compute & Storage which will focus on predictability, sustainability, availability, and reliability of the environment.
Your focus will be on maintaining, improving, and automating the storage technology stack enabling our consumer squads to work in an Agile and DevOps way.
To be considered for this position you must be knowledgeable about SAN and storage hardware and infrastructure, have a good understanding of VMware datacenter virtualization, and demonstrable expertise in automation.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
• 10+ years maintaining an enterprise class storage environment
• Preferably Dell EMC certification with a mandatory hands-on experience on multi-site solutions
• Able to design and implement new storage solutions and has proven experience
• Able to perform capacity management, performance management, and troubleshooting
• Able and willing to perform all daily operations on storage environment
• Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
• Good understanding of server virtualization technologies e.g Vmware
Competencies - Behaviours
• Mindset of openness and willingness to try new ways of working and technologies
• Energetic, enthusiastic, & eager to learn and share
• End-to-end ownership mindset
• Independent and autonomous in completing tasks
• Reflects upon behaviours and performance to proactively identify improvement areas
• Strong problem solver to structure and improve complex situations
Your education and background
• Professional and intellectual IT ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
• Experience from working in high performing (Agile) IT teams
• Certification on Block Storage Technologies
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Dutch also preferable.
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.