IPC (ING Private Cloud) Platform and its Service Offerings are designed and engineered on concepts of 'Cloud Computing' and build using customising products primarily from vendors like VMware, Dell/EMC, Commvault, RedHat etc. including products and services engineered in-house.
All Services Offerings are offered from IPC Portal as Self-Service and customised according to ING designs and consumer needs.
Our IT landscape
· Kubernetes (OpenShift), Oracle Exadata, Virtual Machines (VMware), Container Runtime (Docker).
Infra as Code / Programming:
· Ansible, Terraform, Python, Golang.
Continues Integration and Deployment:
· Azure DevOps Platform.
Storage & Backup:
· Block, File, Object (S3), Portworx Container Storage, Commvault.
Network & Firewall:
· Physical, Software Define Networks (SDN VMware).
Load balancers and Proxies:
· F5, Nginx.
ING IAM, Security & Risk Framework.
Profile Cloud Engineer DevOps
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
· Everything as code mindset.
· Polyglottic at heart.
· 3 + years of experience in software engineering (Product development will be a plus)
· Ability to logically connect complex IT landscapes and break it down to people for simplification and coaching.
· Consume and translate requirements into designs and solutions (ex: using UML).
· Exposure to DevSecOps & SRE way of working.
· Exposure to working in multi-Cloud environments.
· Sofware development lifecycle.
· GIT, CI/CD (Azure DevOps or equivalent)
· Experience in working with Backup & Restore technologies (preferably Commvault).
· Designing and strategizing testcases and test automation (unit, functional, integration and performance).
· Good written and verbal communication in English.
· Good Networking knowledge (Routing, Firewalls, LB).
· Keep updates of tech trends and developments.
· Proactive mindset, drive people by example & easy to approach.
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.