Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe. We are looking for IT Engineers who’d like to work together with us to help us do better and help us to be able to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here:
Your working environment: ING Private Cloud (IPC)
ING's Private Cloud is one of the main projects contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping ING produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The Private Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization. It is also to improve and encourage ING performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology capabilities.
SAS Infrastructure DEVOPS engineer
* Hands-on installation-, upgrade- and support experience SAS 9.4 and/or SAS Viya
* Profound knowledge SAS 94 and/or SAS Viya Administration
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with Kubernetes
* Knowledge of Pod Security
* Administrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System
* Automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Azure DevOps)
* Profound knowledge of Business Intelligence/Analytics/Data Warehousing
* Knowledge on Continuous Delivery, Pipelines
* PowerShell, Python and/or Shell programming skills
* GIT or any other distributed version-control system
* Lifecycle Management and release management
* Backup/restore and Disaster Recovery principles
* Enterprise level Monitoring/Automation/scheduling/Administration (CMDB)
* Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps
* Ability to work well with others and understand business processes
* Creates and maintains technical documentation
Your education and background
* at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
* Experience from working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
* Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
* Good understanding of Dutch and English
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.