In in the area of ING GS CS Enterprise Content Services we are looking for an Full stack developer who can work in a multidisciplinary team and can deliver backend APIs and Front end web applications.
Enterprise Content Services is the global IT Area in Tech Group Services where enterprise-wide content services are offered to all entities in ING. These services include but are not limited to archiving, search, retention, e-signatures, content generation, content sharing and intelligent content services. They supplement each other and do provide a way to make content available making sure that every record is kept in a compliant manner. ECS also provides the Robotics Process Automation service to automate repetitive tasks.
Hence our purpose; “Your Content: Available, Compliant, Enhanced”.
In the team we offer you the opportunity to try new things or work on innovations, bring your ideas to life. All team members have an equal say in the stories on the backlog and what will be picked up from it. The teams develop new applications and features, but also continuously improve and maintain code, monitoring, alerting and processes.
Your role and work environment
At ING we believe that creating an environment where everybody feels safe and productive is what makes teams great. As a Senior Software engineer you will need to wear many hats to help your squad reach your goals. Some of the roles and responsibilities that we would like to see:
- Contribute to a safe and productive working environment.
- Always take the opportunities to help others be successful.
- Actively seek to grow your own skills, understand new technologies and contribute to the knowledge of those around you.
- Help maintain and support the existing products and goals.
- Contribute towards a realistic roadmap for your squad.
- Become an ING Security Champion for your team.
- Create, develop and support advanced web apps and APIs for Enterprise content services.
- Search and propose solutions using the newest technologies
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by tackling technological debt, conducting code reviews, and refactoring
- Help your team grow and think of ways to make solutions scalable and future proof
- You continuously improve your skills to adapt to new situations, and always deliver the highest quality results
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude; you speak up about your ideas
- 8+ years hands on professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Git, Maven
- Experience in creating web applications, SOAP/RESTful APIS
- Good knowledge of relational databases, e.g. Oracle
- Experience with projects within the Spring Framework, like Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Micro-Services architecture, dispersion services, scalability, container technologies: Docker, OpenShift
- Knowledge of Hibernate Framework
- Strong knowledge in Front end frameworks and working experience in developing Web components using one or more framework of the Angular 8 + , ReactJS , Lit-HTML/Lit-Element.
Additional preferred skills
- Prior experience of working in an agile/DevOps environment
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools, such as Azure DevOps
- Experience in work with message brokers: Kafka
- Scripting skills using languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Knowledge of Java 11 and beyond is a plus
- Hybrid/flexible way of working.
- A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to balance work and private life.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- 24 vacation days with 36-hour work week. (or 27 days with 40)
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster