Do you have a keen interest in translating customer needs into business requirements? Are you able to define, implement and test business requirements for a B2B proposition within the Trade Finance domain? Do you have strong analytical skills, an ability to structurally work in short iteration cycles and like to be part of the development of a banking-proof digital solution for import finance?
Who we are
We are always looking for new ways to do things faster, better, cheaper. To move out of our comfort zone, even beyond banking, so that we can better serve the needs of customers with solutions that address their challenges.
Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and business is ING’s purpose and the main driver for ING Labs. We focus on increasing the pace of innovation to serve changing customer needs. The Labs focus on thinking beyond traditional banking to develop new services to take to market.
You will be part of one of the innovation initiatives in ING Labs focused on creating a disruptive trade finance solution for all kinds of businesses. The envisioned end-state is a platform for mid-sized companies and SMEs to grow their business by redefining access to asset based finance products.
As our Business Analyst you will be a member of an existing team of 4 people. In collaboration with your team, you will:
- Define the business requirements for new products.
- Work on integrations with internal and external systems (ERP systems, Freight Forwarders).
- Manage the backlog of user stories and business requirements.
- Be responsible for the implementation of these requirements in the solution-development and engage with the Development Engineers.
- Test the solution against the requirements.
- Document the acceptance test outcomes and related decisions.
Within 4-6 months, you will be expected to deliver
- A functioning Minimum Sellable Product (MSP), ready for scaling towards the business customers in the Netherlands
- An actionable business requirements overview
- An Acceptance testing report / evidence
- Multiple integrations tested and in production
- You have 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, preferably with a mix of startup and established environments
- You have experience in B2B finance propositions, preferably in working capital solutions
- You have experience with Innovation, Design thinking, Agile, Scrum, Lean or PACE (ING)
- You are skilled in defining and implementing business requirements
- You provide clear analysis and reporting on acceptance testing
- You demonstrate critical thinking combined with strong analytical skills
- You are empathetic and can balance the needs of different stakeholder groups
- You are organized, thorough and data-driven
- You demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills
- Are a team player with a positive mindset, who is willing to get your hands dirty and is not afraid to go outside of your comfort zone
- You are proficient in English
What we offer
- An initial 3-6 months assignment based on 36h week. The assignment’s renewal is dependent on the stage gate success and will be decided after this initial period.
- Fast paced, diverse & exciting work on growing emerging technologies.
- An open, informal, fun working environment.
- Fantastic colleagues in highly collaborative, cross-functional, and multicultural agile teams.
- Working in an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
- Flexible working environment. The team works two days from the ING’s headquarters in Amsterdam and three days from home.
Interested or want to learn more?
Click on Apply for this job.
We expect all candidates to live by the ING Orange code and are willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: )