Lead DEV Engineer - ETL... The... As part of ING's data lake the customer analytics data mart is crucial in providing ING with analytical insight in our customer base and their behavior. For the agile team (squad)...
Lead DEV Engineer - ETL Datastage
As part of ING's data lake the customer analytics data mart is crucial in providing ING with analytical insight in our customer base and their behavior.
For the agile team (squad) responsible for the data mart we are looking for a lead ETL engineer.
The squad is responsible for data mapping of customer analytics requirements into a data model suitable for analytical reporting with tools such as Cognos Analytics.
Roles and responsibilities
- be a sparring partner for our business colleagues (e.g. product-owner / data-analysts)
- coach colleague engineers and review their work
- take the lead in solving complex data modelling and data processing issues
- take the lead in innovation and improvement initiatives
- technical point of contact across squads (within and outside of the tribe)
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- proficient knowledge of IBM Datastage / Infosphere
- proficient knowledge of IBM Netezza (PDA) systems
- proficient knowledge of Oracle Exadata
- proficient in SQL (DDL / DML)
- proficient in bash / python
- working knowledge of other ETL / data processing frameworks (e.g. Nifi, Informatica)
- working knowledge of analytical reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, Microsoft, SAS)
- working knowledge on IAM / security challenges in an enterprise scale environment.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.