What are you going to do:
As the job title suggests, you will form part of the Data team within the Technology Department and will report to the Head of Data & Analytics. Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure high synergy between employees and general team happiness
- Solve conflicts and facilitate discussions in a pragmatic way
- Make your team run well and track their success with data points
- Setting up the process for delivering data products
- Supporting the leads by creating a technical roadmap for the team and collaborating with stakeholders
- Coach employees and help them achieve their maximum potential
- Collaborate with other teams and get the best out of Dash
We're growing incredibly fast right now, so you're also involved in hiring and interviewing
What we offer:
- Aside from salary, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days and a freshly made lunch every day.
- Use tech to give everyone everywhere access to work
- We give people quick and hassle-free access to the many jobs that make the world go round.
- Build upon our solid technical groundworks We’ve already got a lot of things going for us: an immense database, a vast network of online platforms, a pretty sweet tech stack and specialized development teams working on exciting stuff every day.
- Find freedom in growth We think big, make plans and figure stuff out as we go. Always ready to fail, willing to f*ck up and eager to improve.
- Fit right in Introverts, extroverts, creators, dreamers, fixers, and natural-born visionaries: we’re a rare blend of unique characters from all over the world, working together as one.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Experience within a technical (IT) or data team
- Experience with portfolio management (SCRUM/Agile/SAFE/LESS) and setting up goals and OKR's
- Sharp situational leadership skills
- Good communication skills and full mastery of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Strong data and growth mindset
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Aside from your skills, you will be a great fit in this team if you are a creative, empathetic and open-minded person who likes to solve problems and to be helpful. The team is very collaborative and cooperative, but we appreciate someone who is able to work independently.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Ensuring high synergy between employees and general team happiness, coaching employees, and setting up processes.
Hoofddorp | Management / Leidinggevend | Fulltime (ervaren) | HBO