Are you a seasoned and eager Engineer and you love Data? And you want to build incredible software stacks your colleagues use to numerous of Big Data use-cases? We are looking for an ambitious colleague who can make our cutting edge Cloudera stacks even better for our ING Private Cloud users.
What you will be doing
Working at Cloud, area Data Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver Big Data stacks based on Cloudera software to several ING departments across the organization. We ensure that stack is secure, packed with new features and thoroughly tested before handover. Next to that, we help new consumers on their first steps in the Analytics landscape and onboard their use-cases.
The BigData Cloud squad is looking for a data driven engineer who loves to automate and has a natural tendency to help (and a little bit support) other engineering teams.The squads main duties include:
· Improve the current stack in our Ansible automation scripts
· Investigate bugs and security findings and make them available via automated patching for running Big Data clusters.
· Update and build Azure DevOps pipelines to make our lives, plus the lives of our consumers, easier.
· Work on a future offering, where we transform our IPC BigData offerings from stacks to managed services.Who are you
Do you tick at least the following boxes:
· You are passionate about data driven software solutions
· You are an expert in Ansible programming
· You have Azure DevOps experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
· A good understanding of the Linux operating system (pref. RHEL)
· Customer focused
· Can work alone, but more important; you love to work together in teams
· You are eager to learn new technologies and not afraid to deep dive into these.
· You have at least completed a technical HBO / Bachelor degree, preferably
· You have at least 3 year’s experience in IT in a corporate environment.
· Experience with Cloudera software – Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) (and/or Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) – is a PRE but not a hard requirement.What we offer you
· A dynamic, international work environment situated in Amsterdam (or Poland)
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth and a wide range of training options
· Passionate, motivated colleagues within the BigData Cloud squad and Cloud Tribe.
· Good working conditions conform ING CAO for 36-40 hours (NL)
· A 13th month and a personal choice budget (NL)
· Public transport business card or reimbursement of your travelling expenses (NL)
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.