The... Are you a seasoned and eager Engineer and you love Data? And you want to build incredible software stacks your colleagues use to numerous of Big Data use-cases? We are looking for an ambitious colleague who can make...
Are you a seasoned and eager Engineer and you love Data? And you want to build incredible software stacks your colleagues use to numerous of Big Data use-cases? We are looking for an ambitious colleague who can make our cutting edge Cloudera stacks even better for our ING Private Cloud users.
Working at Cloud, area Data Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver Big Data stacks based on Cloudera software to several ING departments across the organization. We ensure that stack is secure, packed with new features and thoroughly tested before handover. Next to that, we help new consumers on their first steps in the Analytics landscape and onboard their use-cases.
The BigData Cloud squad is looking for a data driven engineer who loves to automate and has a natural tendency to help (and a little bit support) other engineering teams.
Roles and responsibilities
· Improve the current stack in our Ansible automation scripts
· Investigate bugs and security findings and make them available via automated patching for running Big Data clusters.
· Update and build Azure DevOps pipelines to make our lives, plus the lives of our consumers, easier.
· Work on a future offering, where we transform our IPC BigData offerings from stacks to managed services.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Do you tick at least the following boxes:
· You are passionate about data driven software solutions
· You are an expert in Ansible programming
· You have Azure DevOps experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
· A good understanding of the Linux operating system (pref. RHEL)
· Customer focused
· Can work alone, but more important; you love to work together in teams
· You are eager to learn new technologies and not afraid to deep dive into these.
· You have at least completed a technical HBO / Bachelor degree, preferably
· You have at least 3 year’s experience in IT in a corporate environment.
· Experience with Cloudera software – Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) (and/or Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) – is a PRE but not a hard requirement.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact Pierre Julien Dechassat in our recruitment team for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.