Candidate... Qualification... Essential: ... Desirable: PhD Experience... Essential: 2... Desirable: >2... Personal... Essential:
Essential: 2 years
Desirable: >2 years
• Knowledgeable in statistics, calculus and applied math.
• Knowledgeable about machine learning techniques and willingness to keep the knowledge up-to-date. You have an in-depth understanding of algorithms like Random Forests, Neural Networks, and MCMC.
• Strong programming skills in Python, Experience in delivering (near) production grade code.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills at technical and business level.
• You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new algorithms and technologies, but also on the interpersonal level. You realize that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and want to become better at both. You are proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback.
• You have experience in building data products. From inception to production. With your full-stack capabilities, you can build a prototype, but also improve an issue within the existing models in production. You love coding.
• You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed.
• You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities. You understand that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution. You have displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it.
ING has a policy of promoting diversity.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.