Candidate... Qualification... Essential: ... Desirable: PhD Experience... Essential: 2... Desirable: >2... Personal... Essential:
Essential: 2 years
Desirable: >2 years
• Knowledgeable in statistics, calculus and applied math.
• Knowledgeable about machine learning techniques and willingness to keep the knowledge up-to-date. You have an in-depth understanding of algorithms like Random Forests, Neural Networks, and MCMC.
• Strong programming skills in Python, Experience in delivering (near) production grade code.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills at technical and business level.
• You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new algorithms and technologies, but also on the interpersonal level. You realize that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and want to become better at both. You are proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback.
• You have experience in building data products. From inception to production. With your full-stack capabilities, you can build a prototype, but also improve an issue within the existing models in production. You love coding.
• You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed.
• You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities. You understand that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution. You have displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it.
ING has a policy of promoting diversity.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.