ING is looking for an experienced Full Stack Development Engineer to strengthen one of its multidisciplinary teams that delivers complex & challenging customer propositions for its customers.
In this agile team you will help to work on the purpose of your team, side-by-side with Customer Journey Experts, the Product Owner and your squad colleagues to build capabilities and Front End journeys to enable and enhance iDEAL Acquiring Platform for ING Business Customers.
You will be working within Payments Products area in a squad that builds and maintains the iDEAL Acquiring Journey for its business customers.
We operate according to an Agile Scrum development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality software delivered continuously using iterative development. We deliver working software every 2 weeks to production. In this way of working we maximize the customers satisfaction/impact and have a great feedback loop.
We are looking for
· 5+ years of full stack development experience with a main specialisation in Back-End development and good hands on experience Front-End development.
· Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Good analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding.
· Experience with behavior/test driven development & test automation.
· Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
· Fluent English speaking and writing. We are an international team and scrum rituals and working is in English.
Desired skills & experience
· You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
· Code quality matters for you and writing good code excites you.
· You believe in Test Driven Development and write good integration tests, unit tests and love to have good coverage.
· Great knowledge of Back-End development in Java and J2EE frameworks like Spring.
· Working knowledge on designing and building Rest-JSON API’s, SOA and Event Driven Design(s).
· Experience with Git, Maven, Azure DevOps, SONAR, NodeJS.
· Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and SQL.
· Hands on knowledge of message broker(s) and event bus(es) like Apache Kafka.
· Knowledge of Performance Testing with one of the frameworks like nGrinder, Gatling, Apache Jmeter.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.