Minimum education:... ING is looking for an IT Dev Engineer within the Order Manager Area, Payments Tribe of Wholesale Banking. Do you want to use market standard technologies at your workplace? Do you want to be the best of...
Minimum education: Bachelor
ING is looking for an IT Dev Engineer within the Order Manager Area, Payments Tribe of Wholesale Banking.
Do you want to use market standard technologies at your workplace? Do you want to be the best of the best, but learn from the best at the same time? Are you the one?
Your work environment
The Payments Order Manager is a cross-channel/cross-product manager of financial orders initiated through Domestic, Global Bank NL channels, and internal systems.
The Order Manager is responsible for:
- Building internal and external APIs (e.g. PSD2 API);
- Creating orders for execution and routing them to the payment engine;
- Warehousing orders until they are executed;
- Tracking the status during the entire life-cycle of an order;
- Reporting the status of an order through direct and assisted channels.
The future of the Order Manager is really interesting and contains many challenges and opportunities. For example PSD2 instant payments and exposing APIs to the outside world.
Within one of the Payment Order Manager Area, Payments Tribe Squads, we are looking for enthusiastic experienced Senior Java engineers. Team players that are passionate, proud and focussed on quality and continuous improvement. Solution-focussed and broadly developed: able to design, develop, test, deliver, and maintain high-quality software solutions.
As a full-stack Experienced Java Engineer you realize online and backend applications:
- You will develop (complex) new functionality and coordinate its implementation on the production environment;
- Automation is part our and your DNA: anything that can be automated is automated, from the start (deployment, functional testing, technical testing, etc);
- You will be responsible for both the functional and technical support of the application.
The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business so that in the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Desired skills & experience
- A University degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum 3-7 years of Java software engineering experience (design, develop, and maintain);
- Experience in Java 8 and 11, JAX RS, Spring Boot, Kotlin, Spring frameworks such as Spring Batch and Spring Security;
- Good understating to write the Unit Test, Integration tests using Junit, and Karate/Cucumber Framework
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as AzureDevOps, Git, Maven
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, REST API’s and JSON is crucial;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Database like Cassandra;
- Work experience with Azure DevOps, Ansible, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory
- More passionate about Open Source technologies
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Preferred additional knowledge on Payments domain;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills, proactive attitude and always sharing knowledge;
- Is passionate about new technologies.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.