Cyber Threat Manager for the Security Defence... ING Office of the CISO focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements and applicable laws &...
Cyber Threat Manager for the Security Defence Centre
ING Office of the CISO focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements and applicable laws & legislations into architectures and accompanying enterprise-wide security programmes to achieve ING's strategic objectives, while delivering threat detection and response services to the ING organization on a global level.
The Security Defence Centre (SDC) is part of the Security Detection and Response team and the Global CISO organisation. SDC is a global team responsible for incident response, threat management, incident coordination.
The SDC, located in Amsterdam, is looking for a proactive Cyber Threat manager who integrates communication skills with process analysis and security triage skills in one. You will do the first triage on threats arriving from different sources and will ensure that they get processed with the right priority. You will do this yourself or by involving and consulting with specialists in the organization.
Next to that you add value in the collection of data and intelligence about cyber threats to create a picture about the threats for ING and its customers. You help investing on how big the threats are and advice management on appropriate measures to prevent ING becoming vulnerable or targeted.
At the moment of cyber threat or campaign you will have the coordinating role and gather all relevant expertise to mitigate the threat. You communicate about this frequently with stakeholders. You also report on the weekly or monthly base about the progress and the work done within the SDC and the threat landscape.
You will steer and organize everything around the global virtual cyber security guild and organise sessions and meetups creating awareness and give insights on developments in the cybersecurity domain.
This is who you are:
You have an energetic personality and have very well-developed communication and analysis skills. You have high interests in cybersecurity and IT and are willing to invest in it to stay on par. You are aware of the banking processes and the different priorities we have to deal with. You are learning agility is more important than your current knowledge: you are able to quickly acquire new skills and that you are capable to get knowledgeable into new subjects very quickly.
• Basic knowledge of IT security capabilities and processes. Knowledge of ING security organization is preferable
• Experience and knowledge on (cyber) security and IT
• Basic knowledge on threat intel, threat hunting, forensic IT investigations, IT security and Cyber Crisis Management
• Able to connect people across domains leveraging joint strategy/goals while staying independent
• Persuasive without getting stubborn
• Understands outside-in impact from strategy on processes
• Agile minded
• Good planning, organizing and reporting skills
• Collaborative spirit and excellent communications skills
• Pragmatic, flexible and able to advise on IT questions
• Able to communicate on these subjects to also less knowledgeable colleagues
• Able to prioritise and to separate important topics form less relevant topics
• Bachelor of Master, Preferably on IT security or Business Administration
• CISSP, GCIH, CEH, GCIA, GFCA or equivalent certificates
• 4 years of experience, preferably in finance industry
An extended CSI screening is part of the onboarding process.
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.