Who we are
We are the Global Engineering Platform Area, and we are responsible for the Azure DevOps implementation for ING globally. We are responsible for delivering a global service for our consumers to manage their code during all its phases. GEP Consists of about 70 engineers working in 4 countries.
One of the responsibilities of our Area is to make sure we decrease the risk burden of the engineers using our platform. This is where your squad comes into play. We store information and events around topics like changes, testing, scanning, etc. And make sure we can have a materialized view based on this data to support the automation of processes like “Change Management”.
Besides the evidence store, the squad is responsible for the implementation of providing an automated way to request certificates signed by the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) of ING.
As the Global Engineering Platform Area, we are part of the Tribe Global IT Engineering and Operations (GITEO). GITEO serves the goal to provide the end-to-end Engineering Journey for our awesome Engineers, to ensure they can securely plan, design, code, build, deploy, test, release, run and monitor their application(s).
The Tribe GITEO comprises four Global Areas:
· Global Operations – containing the GMCR, GMIM, and the Global ServiceNow platform
· Global Monitoring – delivering the Global Monitoring Data Pipeline (MDPL)
· Global Engineering – providing the Global OnePipeline platform
· Global Engineering Journey – streamlining the Engineering journey with tools and processes and delivering the global test platform
As a product owner for our Evidence store and AutoCert, you will be responsible for managing the backlog of this squad. Making sure all Epics, Features, and User Stories are of good quality. You make sure the User Stories are prioritized in such a way, that they contribute to the delivery of our roadmap.
You will be responsible for internal as well as external stakeholder management. Vetting feature requests, and creating a roadmap.
Together with the Chief Product Owner/Product Area Lead, you will create a strategy on where to drive the global service in a direction that matches the needs and goals of ING.
All whilst adhering to legal, risk, and compliance requirements of the bank.
How to succeed
You are an energetic and proactive Product Owner with a true passion for IT and a positive “Do it-Try it-Fix it” mentality. You have a good understanding of, and experience with, Software Engineering and CI/CD. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than a hierarchical structure. You can easily switch contexts from ING Engineers to ING Security/Risk to Auditors.
Additionally, this role requires you to have:
· Experience in analysing, strong documentation skills, and good ability to break down requirements into epics and user stories
· An inspiring and energetic passion in your presentations and interactions with various stakeholders
· Previous experience working in a mature agile environment
· A basic understanding of programming languages and applications
· An academic degree in (Information) Technology
· Excellent command of English, and preferably Dutch
· A willingness to travel internationally
· Pro: Understanding of PKI and TLS Certificates
· Pro: Understanding of Software Attestation
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.