Senior Visual Effects & Lighting Artist in Amsterdam
Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is working on the PS4 exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn. We are currently looking for a Senior Visual Effects & Lighting Artist to join our art team.
What you will do
- You will take concepts created by our visual design team and turn them into reality within our environments, working closely with the art director to ensure that our vision is achieved.
- You will work with the cutting-edge Decima engine, adding lighting and effects to environments and cut scenes using both real-time and pre-rendered solutions.
- You will collaborate with designers and environment artists to literally light the way for players.
- You will help set the bar for all lighting and effects team members, continually raising the quality of every project within the studio.
Who you are
- You have a passion for lighting and effects
- You have a strong sense of light and color composition
- You have a meticulous attention to detail in both small and large effects
- You have previous experience with lighting for film, games, or commercials
- You are versed in the workflow pipelines for lighting and visual effects in games and/or film
- You have previous experience with color grading
- You are able to demonstrate strong 2D and 3D expertise, with proficiency in Maya, Houdini, and Photoshop.
- You're articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language
- You are pro-active in problem solving and you are self-critical with a good eye for detail
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)