What are you going to do:
Our main goals are to replace a legacy CMS with a modern CMS experience that is a joy to use for content creators. Futhermore, we want to apply Content Modelling values to ensure separation of concerns between content and implementation. And ofourse we want to ensure a performant and accessible user experience for all.
Our technology stack:
- Sanity.io as a feature-full and flexible headless CMS.
- Gatsby.js and React for rendering content data into static pages.
- A NodeJS API server for handling server side logic.
- Automated testing via unit, integration, end-to-end, and PageSpeed tests.
- Docker and Kubernetes for building and orchestrating servers.
- Working alongside the Product Owner and Stakeholders to understand the the most important problems they want to solve.
- Adding support for new features in our CMS Platform (e.g. internationalisation, content SEO analysis, giphy support) helping content creators to achieve their goals, while also ensuring that new features do not degrade website performance and accessibility.
- Assessing the best way to solve a particular user problem, balancing pragmatism with architectural considerations.
- Monitoring PageSpeed metrics, diagnosing accessibility and performance issues, and planning solutions.
- Working with the team to come up with shared agreements about how we work, who is responsible for what, and when we're going to have the next team dinner.
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like:
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day.
- You will have a Mac book pro;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have at least 3 years professional experience as a frontend developer
- Apart from our technology stack (listed above) , experience with cloud technologies (GCP experience)
- GitLab, Container hosting and CI/CD experience
- Knowledge of Typescript would be an added advantage
- Excellent communicator, team player and can think for the team.
- You dream in English, an extra European language would be great! (Dutch is not mandatory);
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company, instead of a recruitment agency. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy. Are you curious about what we can offer you? To learn more, take a look at https://www.youngcapital.nl/over-yc/werken-bij
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites
- Published at