Technical Combat Designer (Junior / Regular) in Amsterdam
Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently looking for a (Junior) Technical Combat Designer to join our team.
What you will do
- You will support the technical implementation of complex combat design features;
- You will help create-, maintain- and tweak entity setups, for example the Robot- and Humanoid enemies;
- You will coordinate- and liaison between combat design team and the technical disciplines including game-code, animation and FX;
- You will make sure the complex combat designs are correctly implemented in-game by pro-actively tracking-, testing and tweaking issues.
Who you are
- You have a passion for hands-on, technical implementation of design ideas;
- You have experience in visual scripting languages, e.g. Unreal Blueprint;
- You have experience with Maya or similar 3D packages;
- Your knowledge of game design and passion for combat games inform your technical decision making;
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams.
- You have experience with programming in Java, C# or C++
- You have experience with other engines and tool sets such as Unity, Unreal, etc.
All applications must be supported with a motivation letter.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op