Responsible for designing system code, test, and document programs. Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements.
- Develops specifications for new and existing systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs.
- Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements. Solves problems with systems and programs.
- Performs limited training services.
- May provide direction on specific projects and frequently works independently.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of software development (SDLC).
- May assist in mentoring junior members of the team in .NET and C#.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field is acceptable in lieu of work experience.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Proficient in .NET and C#.
- Understanding of Java programming.
- Experience with relational databases and ETL.
- Familiarity with financial applications or financial operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Normal office environment.
- Mainframe and/or PC competence.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)