De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Responsible for designing system code, test, and document programs. Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements.
- Develops specifications for new and existing systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs.
- Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements. Solves problems with systems and programs.
- Performs limited training services.
- May provide direction on specific projects and frequently works independently.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of software development (SDLC).
- May assist in mentoring junior members of the team in .NET and C#.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field is acceptable in lieu of work experience.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Proficient in .NET and C#.
- Understanding of Java programming.
- Experience with relational databases and ETL.
- Familiarity with financial applications or financial operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Normal office environment.
- Mainframe and/or PC competence.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)