De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Under general direction, provides website and system support to remote agents. Responsible for trouble shooting, diagnosing and resolving technical computer questions and problems via phone. Assists with software testing and packaging. Typically able to solve less complex problems immediately.
- Responsible for providing 1st tier technical support for software on Field Agent's Desktops and/or Laptops over the phone or through email with external field agents.
- Escalates issues as needed.
- Responsible for researching problems, isolating issues and resolving concerns in a timely manner.
- Works with third party software developers to solve conflicts that require escalation.
- Responsible for testing illustration software on different operating systems while following test matrixes. May also provide input to testing scenarios.
- Responsible for use of Agent Support Database to record and document problems and resolutions for future reference. Tracks and provides information necessary to assist the ASC and the ITS department in day to day operations.
- Responsible for supporting over 20 different master software versions via electronic distribution as requested.
- Responsible for supporting multiple company external facing websites.
- Communicate necessary information to ASC and management for support and review.
Responsible for remote support and knowledge transfer of software and hardware.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Certification from accredited help desk program. 0-2 years experience in IT desktop and or help desk support. Passed LOMA 280 and 290 or have equivalent insurance background. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical computer skills.
- Customer service skills to deal with all levels of employees and agents.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving team.
- Normal office environment.
- MS office products, O/S and internal applications.
Possible lifting of computers.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)