De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Aegon Global Technology (AGT) Operations Identity Management Team is a Level 3 service oriented team which provides consulting services, operational support and process management for our Identity and Access Management systems. The Identity Management Engineer will consult with various groups to plan, architect and implement standards-based solutions in the areas of general identify management, directory and security.
- Direct responsibilities on the operational team for developing and maintaining integrated strategies and solutions, with a focus on Identity Management services for the Global Aegon environment. Identity Management services include the following core technologies: Ping, IBM ISAM, RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, Federation Services, Virtual Directory and Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager.
- Lead/facilitate the process with divisional customers and other Aegon Information Technology departments to solve Identify Management business problems and integration opportunities.
- Provide effective project management and feasibility analysis on potential future projects.
- Identify opportunities for using Identify Management to leverage single sign on security with an emphasis on cost containment/reduction strategies.
- Develop strategy for Identify Management Systems Integration, including plans to develop and mature the Identify Management Systems Integration service.
- A four year computer science or related technical degree or equivalent work experience is required, a minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of Identity Management concepts (e.g. - authentication, authorization, user management, federation, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience using Microsoft Identify Integration Server (MIIS).
- Experience using LDAP and Microsoft Directory Services (e.g. Active Directory, ADAM).
- Strong understanding of ISAM, PingFederate and security related protocols such as OAUTH and SAML.
- Scripting experience with SQL, PowerShell, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Services, Web Services, Web and Application Services, Java and .NET technologies, and cloud services (including SAML, OpenID, OAuth, etc.)
- Background in Identity Governance Life Cycle (IGLC) support.
- Understanding of cloud security, AWS.
- Breadth of knowledge across many technology disciplines.
- Ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions.
- Understanding of current and future business needs met by infrastructure platforms.
- Results-driven with a bias towards practical applications.
- Ability to lead teams on small to medium projects.
- Possesses a planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts.
- Ability to drive and achieve consensus/support from large diverse groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective articulation of strategy.
- Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Decision-making Ability
- Problem solving Ability
- Tolerance of Ambiguity
- Organization/Planning Skills
- Non-traditional work hours and international travel may be required as necessary.
- On-call rotation for 24/7/365 coverage.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)