De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements. Will provide training to co-workers and prepare presentations. Provide direction on projects and may supervise the tasks of other members of the project.
This is a FRONT END developer position.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program.
- Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors. Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects.
- Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently.
- Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience. Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 3 years experience is also acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)