Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements. Will provide training to co-workers and prepare presentations. Provide direction on projects and may supervise the tasks of other members of the project.
This is a FRONT END developer position.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program.
- Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors. Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects.
- Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently.
- Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience. Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 3 years experience is also acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)