De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Facilitate the business analysis process to identify business requirements for system solutions or improved processes that will increase efficiency and overall productivity.
- Conducts business process analysis and needs assessments in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepares “as is” and “current state” documentation in written and graphical form (flows).
- Use Business Process Modeling techniques and tools to create business process.
- Maintain a business and systems/ technical knowledge level to understand how changes and opportunities in new technology or architecture impact systems or processes within the environment.
- Develop new or revised processes or procedures in lieu of system development.
- Facilitates the elicitation of business and systems requirements.
- Analyze business unit requests and understand business requirements, work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts to IT and Operations staff.
- Prepare documentation for business and system requirements in various formats.
- Works on project teams that are developing or modifying moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis and documentation of business and system requirement and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Conducts research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and develops formal recommendations to management.
- May use project management methodologies to support a systems development methodology to meet project deliverables.
- Provide test scenarios or test criteria based on knowledge gained through business and systems analysis. May provide approval or quality check on test plans or test matrix.
- Serve as a liaison to all business unit and across divisions if necessary, when gathering requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience, preferably in IT or a business area discipline.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in business analysis.
- 2-4 years of financial industry experience.
- Write and design end-to-end technical or functional solutions.
- Knowledge of systems methodology, project management, quality assurance and testing methodologies, graphical user interfaces, relational database management system desired.
- Basic knowledge of insurance company operations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Background in systems analysis of financial applications in a production environment.
- Proactive and creative problem solver.
- Driver mentality; willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Normal office environment.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Basic personal computer skills including mainframes, PC's and networks.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)